Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't bother with these idiots. These are the same idiots who will tell you that Mariah Carey is black and that Portuguese people aren't white.
lol already know.

I've been sick with the flu for 4 days now, so I'm thankful for the Coli...I'd be extra bored otherwise.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You fukking thot attention whore :scust:

c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Don't bother with these idiots. These are the same idiots who will tell you that Mariah Carey is black and that Portuguese people aren't white.
No need to cape for this girl. Fact of the matter is she looks like she belongs more in the Middle East or Latin America, not Europe. She's still ethically European so technically white but she certainly doesnt look as pasty or pure as most people.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No need to cape for this girl. Fact of the matter is she looks like she belongs more in the Middle East or Latin America, not Europe. She's still ethically European so technically white but she certainly doesnt look as pasty or pure as most people.
Don't quote me with your white supremacist bullshyt. Thanks.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Don't quote me with your white supremacist bullshyt. Thanks.
:mjlol: at this fakkit negging me for that, there was nothing white supremacist about that post. Fact of the matter is that a lot of Slavs arent pure blooded Europeans and look like gypsies or Arabs. Nothing wrong with it, just a fact

Cape for the brown girl all you want though.

Ignored :umad:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
we need some new pics. even the playing field. naket booty shot of each :feedme:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
@ModernFonzie negging me cause he catching feelings over biscuits :mjlol:

:cape: for little boys brehs
:ld: I negged you because I hate when nikkas call petite women "little boys". It's :wrist:. And I made a thread on it before

Every time a nikka says that a petite woman has the body of a 12 year old boy, you're equating the small (but still there) breast, curves, and thighs, of a woman to that of a 12 year old boy. So in your mind everytime you see a little boy, you're thinking of a skinny woman also. :huhldup:

And I have no doubt in my mind, that if @biscuitsnbangers really wanted to put in on you, you'd Be down with it, :yeshrug: but in your eyes, she's built like a little boy, so that makes me think that you'd probably fukk a little boy too :scust:

You know, since petite women remind you of little boys and all :ld:

You could have a woman in front of you with a pretty face, nice skin, nice stomach, nice wet p*ssy (assuming) but maybe lacking a little in the breast area, and isn't let's say, "voluptuous", and then first thing that comes to your mind is a 12 year old boy? Not the p*ssy? Not the potentiaL dimples on her lower back, not the areola? Not the feminine scent, or the soft lips, or the soft hands, or the nice smile, or the treasure in between the legs? The first thing you think of his an underaged boy?!

That's why you got negged. I wasn't :cape: . That flawed, disgusting mindset you have Is why you got negged fukkboy :pikacamby:

Don't be mad at me for negging you, be mad at that you looked at her and saw a boy, and not a slender woman. Be mad that you haven't gotten enough p*ssy in your life to appreciate all female body types because ain't nothing boyish about slim women who can take dikk dumbass. Be mad that your pops didn't teach you anything about women, and be mad that a bytch has to be stacked for her not to be a "little boy" in your eyes. Be mad that if you ever find yourself with a skinny woman infront of you, the first thing that will come to your fakkit ass mind will be a little boy. :blackye:

Be mad at a lot of things, but you shouldn't be mad at me. This ether might have just saved your sex life you imbecilic cretin :squmad:

Enjoy the rest of your day, breh. Don't expect a reply either.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ld: I negged you because I hate when nikkas call petite women "little boys". It's :wrist:. And I made a thread on it before

Every time a nikka says that a petite woman has the body of a 12 year old boy, you're equating the small (but still there) breast, curves, and thighs, of a woman to that of a 12 year old boy. So in your mind everytime you see a little boy, you're thinking of a skinny woman also. :huhldup:

And I have no doubt in my mind, that if @biscuitsnbangers really wanted to put in on you, you'd Be down with it, :yeshrug: but in your eyes, she's built like a little boy, so that makes me think that you'd probably fukk a little boy too :scust:

You could have a woman in front of you with a pretty face, nice skin, nice stomach, nice wet p*ssy (assuming) but maybe lacking a little in the breast area, and isn't let's say, "voluptuous", and then first thing that comes to your mind is a 12 year old boy? Not the p*ssy? Not the potentiaL dimples on her lower back, not the areola? Not the feminine scent, or the soft lips, or the soft hands, or the nice smile, or the treasure in between the legs? The first thing you think of his an underaged boy?!

That's why you got negged. I wasn't :cape: . That flawed, disgusting mindset you have Is why you got negged fukkboy :pikacamby:

Don't be mad at me for negging you, be mad at that you looked at her and saw a boy, and not a slender woman. Be mad that you haven't gotten enough p*ssy in your life to appreciate all female body types because ain't nothing boyish about slim women who can take dikk dumbass. Be mad that your pops didn't teach you anything about women, and be mad that a bytch has to be stacked for her not to be a "little boy" in your eyes. Be mad that if you ever find yourself with a skinny woman infront of you, the first thing that will come to your fakkit ass mind will be a little boy. :blackye:

Be mad at a lot of things, but you shouldn't be mad at me. This ether might have just saved your sex life you imbecilic cretin :squmad:

nikka........aint nobody come in this thread to read all that shyt :comeon:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps

Enjoy the rest of your day, breh. Don't expect a reply either.
no I wouldnt

spew bullshyt and call it ether brehs

Status
Not open for further replies.