Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Desirous bout to come thru wit that late rds, Chavez-Taylor esque comeback KO

0MKEhPK.gif

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Is "white gurl" or "wm/wg" too difficult to type? :huh:

When did 'PAWG' become short-hand for any white woman? :why:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Neither really have a phat ass though. I don't get coli and this "every white girl is a PAWG" rhetoric. Trying to fukk up the definition and shyt :snoop:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
They been playing the hell out of Rocky V and Rocky movies in general lately, and I keep thinking of this 'battle' between Desirous and Biscuitsnbangerz in George Washington Duke's perspective.

'It'll be the greatest fight ever. Teacher against student....old lion against young lion. You've gotta get him into that ring Tommy Gunn!'

LMAO

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They been playing the hell out of Rocky V and Rocky movies in general lately, and I keep thinking of this 'battle' between Desirous and Biscuitsnbangerz in George Washington Duke's perspective.

'It'll be the greatest fight ever. Teacher against student....old lion against young lion. You've gotta get him into that ring Tommy Gunn!'

LMAO

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you're hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.