Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I think shes from Bulgaria or Czech Republic or one them countries over there on the East Side of Europe :ehh:
Macedonian, I can tell. So many Eastern Europeans have started flooding my hometown and raising the crime rate, its unbelievable. They're "white" so nobody says anything but they're a real problem.

And no she doesnt look white, not even close.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm Bulgarian & Macedonian...still makes me white though...I think I look it, too.
You don't really look "white" in the American sense of the word. You look more "ethnic" I assumed you were mixed or foreign when i 1st saw your pictures.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need a pawg poll with pawgs from each region of the US and a pabg poll with the same.

The finalist will battle it out for top pawg and pabg on the coli. I got my vote ready:mjpls:

Ladies you can do a spin poll for the nikkas, you know they come through like:pacspit: tho

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you'd never let go of those cac benefits

:mjpls:
I just hate that shyt lol If you're white, you're white. Race is different from culture. I hate the word exotic...if you go to Eastern Europe, you'll see a lot of chicks that look similar.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Oh. Nah I'm not Middle Eastern.
But you look middle eastern, in fact, you look like a regular Arab. Does that make you upset? Slavic people are so obsessed with race that it kills them whenever someone questions their "whiteness" even though there's a hierarchy in Europe and Slavic people are at the bottom and looked down upon by others.

Even in Asia, Slavic people are looked down upon

My race is confidential btw.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh. Nah I'm not Middle Eastern.

Your a PAWG...and don't let anyone convince you otherwise
UjBvP48.png

Status
Not open for further replies.