Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I just hate that shyt lol If you're white, you're white. Race is different from culture. I hate the word exotic...if you go to Eastern Europe, you'll see a lot of chicks that look similar.
so you not gonna answer me about you twitter/instagram follower count? and why you take so many selfies? :sas1:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
21X64ly.png

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But you look middle eastern, in fact, you look like a regular Arab. Does that make you upset? Slavic people are so obsessed with race that it kills them whenever someone questions their "whiteness" even though there's a hierarchy in Europe and Slavic people are at the bottom and looked down upon by others.

Even in Asia, Slavic people are looked down upon

My race is confidential btw.
No, it doesn't make me upset. I get that often. People think I'm Persian. I definitely look more Slavic, but I have a better understanding of Slavic features than the regular person would.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't even have that many followers, breh. I take selfies cause I'm a female. If I'm feeling myself that day, I'm gonna take a pic.

I just noticed...i have about 100 more followers than you on IG :win:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I just hate that shyt lol If you're white, you're white. Race is different from culture. I hate the word exotic...if you go to Eastern Europe, you'll see a lot of chicks that look similar.
Don't bother with these idiots. These are the same idiots who will tell you that Mariah Carey is black and that Portuguese people aren't white.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
sup with foreign chicks living in canada and liking the lakers?

got a homegirl thats lebanese that lives there and loves the lakers

and lupe :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.