Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
pay money to have sex with little boytype bodied girls brehs

What I do with my money is my business... Maybe I just want to buy her a meal? Maybe a movie? Keep your hand out my wallet, you spend your money your way, I will spend money my way :manny:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
What I do with my money is my business... Maybe I just want to buy her a meal? Maybe a movie? Keep your hand out my wallet, you spend your money your way, I will spend money my way :manny:
words spoken of a true simp

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Also lmfao at Aromans psycho ass making her way into this thread spreading lies bout me and posting bout herself in 3rd person! Weirdo! You're still that obsessed with me? Girl, get a hobby. Get a job. I'm dEf not "slanging" the p*ssy for money. You butthurt busted look like you smell like hot dogs and cheese ass bytch. Kill yourself

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hol' up... i missed the part about @biscuitsnbangers sweatin the blades...skipped a few pages...this shyt changes everything :whoo:

I aint even kno she was gittin bout her hogg on dat track :whoo:

My respect has grown tenfold...and my vote is clearly for my fellow hustler @biscuitsnbangers :whoo:

biscuits...hit up that inbox...management on deck...ya hear me? Lets expand that portfolio shawty :youngsabo:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Also lmfao at Aromans psycho ass making her way into this thread spreading lies bout me and posting bout herself in 3rd person! Weirdo! You're still that obsessed with me? Girl, get a hobby. Get a job. I'm dEf not "slanging" the p*ssy for money. You butthurt busted look like you smell like hot dogs and cheese ass bytch. Kill yourself

child-raising-hand.jpg

I would like to change my vote please.. :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.