Who Is The Greatest NBA Shooter Of All Time?

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ight fam, if you ever want to have the debate of who was the best college shooter of alltime I'll engage just start the thread, but read this thread title fam.

What I'm saying breh, is I don't need statistics or percentages to know how good shooter or player some one is, yes it helps prove how some things. Allen Iverson is still one best during regardless of his shyt shooting percentage, thats all I'm saying, but I respect your opinion and where you coming from.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
J-Smoove

21413_Smith.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Guys like Steve Kerr and Craig Hodges are out of the equation in my definition of best shooter ever cause they were pretty much strictly spot up shooters. Taking Curry out of the equation (because I think he is on his way to taking this title and running with it sooner than later) I would have to include guys like Ray Allen Steve Nash Larry Bird Dale Ellis Reggie Miller and Dirk in the first tier. Don't know who I would choose but I guess if I had a gun to my head it would be Steve Nash cause of the percentages and cause out of all the shooters on this list he's the one who every time he shoots a wide open three I think it's going in. But then you got guys like Drazen Petrovic (didn't play long enough but was a pure shooter al day) Mark Price Peja Jeff Hornacek Glen Rice Mitch Richmond Chris Mullin and Rashard Lewis (don't sleep cuz the man could shoot his ass off in his prime) who deserve mention too. And this is not even including old school guys like Pistol Pete Jerry West and Rick Barry.