Who Is The Greatest NBA Shooter Of All Time?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
What does all that have to do with who the better shooter is?

Bird played when the NBA was much stronger and both team and individual defense was way better.

Nash played in a easier NBA era with less defense.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Bird and Miller.. then everyone else for now.. Bird is the best shooter to me because he did it all the time.. Practice,Regular Season,Playoffs,Finals.. he was clutch and never hesitated.. He talked shyt and could back it all up.
remarkably on-point post. it is LB all the way. i only wish his career would have continued injury-free. Larry Bird is the sickest basketball player of all time. Reggie Miller, Curry, Ray Allen, Steve Nash, Steve Kerr, and a lot of other dudes are right up there with him as far as all time great shooters but LB is a straight-up badass 100% of the time (except when he is a deadbeat dad).

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
remarkably on-point post. it is LB all the way. i only wish his career would have continued injury-free. Larry Bird is the sickest basketball player of all time. Reggie Miller, Curry, Ray Allen, Steve Nash, Steve Kerr, and a lot of other dudes are right up there with him as far as all time great shooters but LB is a straight-up badass 100% of the time (except when he is a deadbeat dad).

Larry Bird is stupid as Hell for lifting wheelbarrows full of stones in his moms driveway in the mid 80's.

That's how he hurt his back and why he had to have the surgery that ended his career.

He's one of those dumb white boys who should have hired mexicans to do that labor for him.

It was talked about in his documentary with Magic called "courtship of rivals"

Bird would destroy every white player in the NBA now , Dirk, Love, Parsons, Haywood, Ginobli ect.

Matter a fact the only players in the league now who are better than him is Lebron & Kobe.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
gotta roll with Nash and Bird
i remember watching Bird play (had my lil Bird and Magic Nerf hoop) and I swear I dont think I ever saw the man miss:deadmanny:

Nash my favorite white player besides Stock so he already on my list just cause

Truth200

Banned
Daps
gotta roll with Nash and Bird
i remember watching Bird play (had my lil Bird and Magic Nerf hoop) and I swear I dont think I ever saw the man miss:deadmanny:

Nash my favorite white player besides Stock so he already on my list just cause

I think curry shot is better than nash....

And Bird is on another level.

But if curry can win 3 rings and prove is shot in the playoffs & finals he gets into the discussion.

Daps
I think curry shot is better than nash....

And Bird is on another level.

But if curry can win 3 rings and prove is shot in the playoffs & finals he gets into the discussion.
:ohhh:

5 years later....He got the 3 rings :leon:

but never shot in the finals like he does in the regular season:francis: