Who Is The Greatest NBA Shooter Of All Time?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I think Bird, Miller, Abdul-Rauf are the best/coldest shooters I have ever seen in my life time. They literally had ice in their veins(especially Miller), not saying they are the best of all-time but from what I have seen in my lifetime they were the greatest(85'-up). Honorable mention to Allen and Curry.

LMAO

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Are you serious?
Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf formerly known as Chris Jackson was Steph Curry before Steph Curry. When this nikka played for LSU he was unconscious like Curry was at Davidson but ON WHOLE ANOTHER LEVEL with average athleticism . You need to look some of his 50+ games against Texas, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss.
His best years were robbed from him in NBA cause of the flag contreversy
I assumed the OP was talking about best shooter in the NBA. Go look at that nikka's NBA numbers, that flag shyt had nothing to do with his 3p%. We can't talk about college because nikkas would start with the Jimmer and Trajan Langdon talk. Let's keep it strictly NBA.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Jerry West had a pure J.

Steph Curry definitely got the best stroke in the league now tho.

Warriors organization tho<<<<<<<<

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its between Allen and Curry, I'm not including Nash, he was smart with his shot selection, I can't go strictly by shooting percentage, the best shooters must have a certain amount of volume and be able to deal with a certain amount of contested shots.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also shot out to craig hodges. I'll take him in an empy gym over anyone

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assumed the OP was talking about best shooter in the NBA. Go look at that nikka's NBA numbers, that flag shyt had nothing to do with his 3p%. We can't talk about college because nikkas would start with the Jimmer and Trajan Langdon talk. Let's keep it strictly NBA.

Im sorry I grew watching Abdul-Rauf, so I don't use statistics to spell the story for me, I mainly go off eye test when watching basketball because stats don't tell the whole story.
The nikka was one of the coldest nikkas out,
"Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (born Chris Wayne Jackson; March 9, 1969) is an American professional basketball player. His eight-year NBA career was marked by an appearance in the Slam Dunk Contest as well as by one of the most accurate free-throw shooting records ever. Considered one of the greatest free-throw shooters in the history of the game, Abdul-Rauf missed the all time free-throw shooting NBA season record by only a single miss in the 1993--94 season.

The nikka could shoot plain and simple!!!!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Im sorry I grew watching Abdul-Rauf, so I don't use statistics to spell the story for me, I mainly go off eye test when watching basketball because stats don't tell the whole story.
The nikka was one of the coldest nikkas out,
"Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (born Chris Wayne Jackson; March 9, 1969) is an American professional basketball player. His eight-year NBA career was marked by an appearance in the Slam Dunk Contest as well as by one of the most accurate free-throw shooting records ever. Considered one of the greatest free-throw shooters in the history of the game, Abdul-Rauf missed the all time free-throw shooting NBA season record by only a single miss in the 1993--94 season.

The nikka could shoot plain and simple!!!!
He wasn't good at shooting 3's tho, at least not in the NBA.

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Young nikka you need to do some revisionist history because neither of these players are fukking with Chris Jackson, real talk.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
damn no love for steve kerr.

"bu bu bu he a spot up shooter"
Steve Kerr belongs in the discussion, I say Curry because the guy shoots 7 a game and still is 45%. Steve Kerr didn't take that many 3's, Steph will make more career 3's than Kerr ever did by December of this year.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Young nikka you need to do some revisionist history because neither of these players are fukking with Chris Jackson, real talk.
Ight fam, if you ever want to have the debate of who was the best college shooter of alltime I'll engage just start the thread, but read this thread title fam.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'd give it to Steve Nash, but I wouldn't argue against someone who said Curry (either of em), Price, Allen, Kerr or Dale Ellis.

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't good at shooting 3's tho, at least not in the NBA.

Yea, he wasn't as good as shooter as he was in college, I'll give you that. Give him the rules players have now with no hand checking, rules that benefit guards and his game would translate alot better today.