Who is the better player? James Harden or Steph Curry?

Curry or Harden

• Total voters

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Harden:

All Star level decision-making
Top 5 Pick and Roll over Steph Curry
Top 5 Isolation over Steph Curry
Physically Dominant over Steph Curry; length, strength, athleticism, vertical, you name it Harden is better
Good Passer, plays SG so shares ball time with Jeremy Lin but almost racks up as many assists a game as Curry
Shot Creator, makes his own shots on a consistent basis
Finisher, a top finisher near the rim unlike Steph Curry

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best shooter in the league.
Shot Creator.
Good Isolation.
General FG%, higher than Harden's by about 1.3% percent. Harden has an average FG%. Curry is about 2% better than the average guard while Harden is right about average. WIN: Curry
2FG%, lower than Harden by 1.8% . Curry is actually below average in 2FG% percentage. He must either miss the shots he takes or too many shots. Probably the latter.
3FG%, Steph Curry's percentage here is 9% higher than the average guard's, including Harden who only has an average 3 point percentage.
Ranked 10th in True Shooting Percentage which accounts for 2, 3 and free throw points; Harden is ranked higher but I don't think it is because he's a better shooter. Harden leads the league in free throw attempts per game. Meanwhile Curry only has an average number of free throw attempts per game.
Ranked 11th in Effective Shooting Percentage which accounts for 2 and 3 but not free throw points, better than Harden by about 4.5% and better than the average by 5% or 6%. If you eliminate things like shot from the paint, Curry is the best shooter in the league..but..

Harden is better than everything else.

Daps
James Harden:

All Star level decision-making
Top 5 Pick and Roll over Steph Curry
Top 5 Isolation over Steph Curry
Physically Dominant over Steph Curry; length, strength, athleticism, vertical, you name it Harden is better
Good Passer, plays SG so shares ball time with Jeremy Lin but almost racks up as many assists a game as Curry
Shot Creator, makes his own shots on a consistent basis
Finisher, a top finisher near the rim unlike Steph Curry
loLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he Isnt, manu is a much better defender, passer, more control going to the rim. Only thing they got in common is the eurostep(which he and the world swagger jacked), and flopping. And I wouldnt even say flopping cause manu cant get away with it anymore.

With that said, I choose the texas toast colored guard from the dirty bay

6`5 Francis? Hes the black Manu Ginobli if u ask me

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
No he Isnt, manu is a much better defender, passer, more control going to the rim. Only thing they got in common is the eurostep(which he and the world swagger jacked), and flopping. And I wouldnt even say flopping cause manu cant get away with it anymore.

With that said, I choose the texas toast colored guard from the dirty bay

Their passing are both superb. James Harden with that said is a better scorer.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I would take Steph, almost every time, over Harden. I like his overall game so much more. Steph's an amazing shooter and underrated playmaker. Only knock on Steph, even though he's been able to stay on the floor these past couple years, is that he's injury prone.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Don't disrespect Steve like that. :beli:

harden is Corey Maggette, I can't wait till he's no longer actively playing in the NBA. :beli:

The answer to this question is Steph Curry btw.

James Harden is better than Francis.

dude overdribbles way too much fukking up whoever team he plays for offense and is nearly uncoachable.