Who is the better player? James Harden or Steph Curry?

Curry or Harden

• Total voters

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Are you shyttin me or something? You must not of seen the nikka play or something, Steve at his peak was doin more than harden bum ass. :camby:

i was actually a fan when i was in the 8th grade but lets not let nostalgia get the best of us

James Harden is at least a player you can at least carry your team into the playoffs and would set a good example for the other guys. Francis IS NOT THAT GUY. Cuttino Mobley basically learned from Francis by playing his overdribblng style which gave jeff van gundy massive headache.

that just me tho. Steve was overhyped because of his hops and was nothing once he can't hop anymore. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i was actually a fan when i was in the 8th grade but let not let nostalgia get the best of us

James Harden is at least a player you can at least carry your team into the playoffs and would set a good example for the other guys. Francis IS NOT THAT GUY. Cuttino Mobley basically learned from Francis by playing his overdribblng style which gave jeff van gundy massive headache.

that just me tho. Steve was overhyped because of his hops and was nothing once he can't hop anymore. :yeshrug:

Flopping like a hoe for points and playing no defense is setting a good example? :what:

I'm not saying Steve had as good of a career he went out horribly but at his peak to me he was a better player. fukk james harden.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
James Harden is not good at basketball

He's good at traveling, flopping and dribbling slowly at the 3 point line.

Curry is actually better at D than this loser

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flopping like a hoe for points and playing no defense is setting a good example? :what:

I'm not saying Steve had as good of a career he went out horribly but at his peak to me he was a better player. fukk james harden.
Lol I'm the biggest Francis Stan on this board and even I got to :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
bytch stop alerting me anytime some says something favorable about ur idols compared to the rockets. If you haven't noticed already, I don't give a fukk about other nikkas opinion. I don't need a thousand cosigns to believe in somethin. My word is without reproach.
Your word is Marcus Morris would be a top 10 scorer and multiple allstar . Your word is Terrence Jones is better than Harrison Barnes. Your word holds zero weight in your own household cuz it ain't worth shyt you fakkit.

Last edited: