Who is the all-time WORST fictional Father figure?

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
gonna have to co-sign alot of this. D was just soft man, that's why he was looking at Wallace like that, cause he knew he was soft too. D is responsible for bringing the whole thing tumbling down basically. definitely 100% snitched on where weebay was.

:banderas::banderas::banderas::salute:...dude had the GOAT scum bag look on his face the whole time :bryan::whew:, he needs a registered smiley on the Coli.:deadrose:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kakarot hands down. Not even in his sons life %90 of the time and when he is, he's putting him in mortal danger.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Again it's none other than Carl Winslow

Dig it: Goku had a world to save. Heihachi threw Kazuya off of that cliff to see if the boy was worthy of the Mishima name because his mama and Jinpachi made him soft. Walt's motives need no explanation. They at least had their reasons as terrible as their actions were

But tell me why Carl, a Chicago cop, let his daughter's stalker into his house, often only to destroy it, on a daily basis and then adopted the little b*stard. :mindblown: You can't!
and his son got pulled over for DWB by one of his co workers and he didn't flip one desk over

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the characters in this thread don't even attempt to be a father figure. To be a truly despicable father figure you need to lure in people that look up to you and use their affection and admiration for personal gain.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
A lot of the characters in this thread don't even attempt to be a father figure. To be a truly despicable father figure you need to lure in people that look up to you and use their affection and admiration for personal gain.
Walter White :lolbron:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: "let's go down to the station and file a complaint"

eddie was like :what: :what: :what:

Carl was the racist officer's superior too. And he didn't do a single thing. Tried to guilt trip the guy in a donut shop. Imagine the pure hell Van Buren would have unleashed if Briscoe pulled some racist shyt with her kid? Imagine Bunk testing one of Rawls sons and Rawls just giving him a pass?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Carl was the racist officer's superior too. And he didn't do a single thing. Tried to guilt trip the guy in a donut shop. Imagine the pure hell Van Buren would have unleashed if Briscoe pulled some racist shyt with her kid? Imagine Bunk testing one of Rawls sons and Rawls just giving him a pass?
i forgot about that part too.

shoulda had uncle phil cross-cameo to make sure shyt really got done. carl was a little bytch, i bet he didn't tell harriet about this just to avoid her whoopin his ass