Who is the all-time WORST fictional Father figure?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He was not stronger emotionally then both of them all the way up until the last episode, that's the only episode you could possibly say he was on par with them in that sense and you know that by Father Figure i'm referring to his paternal feelings for him right? That's what a father figure is, not being someones actual father. Just like Hank was a father figure to Junior.
Are you sick? You just rambling along with nobody giving a shyt about what you posting. Hank was not a father and Mike was a corrupt cop turned Hitman who worked for a drug kingpin but he was a saint right? Hank was so selfish and career minded he neglected his wife too deal with by stealing. He was a win at all cost man whose unwillingness to call the proper back up resulted in his and partners death.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Are you sick? You just rambling along with nobody giving a shyt about what you posting. Hank was not a father and Mike was a corrupt cop turned Hitman who worked for a drug kingpin but he was a saint right? Hank was so selfish and career minded he neglected his wife too deal with by stealing. He was a win at all cost man whose unwillingness to call the proper back up resulted in his and partners death.
Mike deserved everything that happened to him and Hank wasn't the optimal cop in terms of the empathy he had towards criminals (but he was in other ways) and yes he did neglect his wife and act like a total douche towards her (though it was understandable considering his condition at the moment and they did end up making up and coming together as a team like husbands and wife's should be) and he clearly made many mistakes along the way to capturing Walt but they were still both better father figures than Walt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lionel Luthor from Smallville for sure

dude paid a woman to marry his son, slept with his son's wife, tried to kill his son, had him committed to the crazy house, and was a pretty all-around bad dad

lionelluthor.JPG

smallvilles2disc24vl8.png

smallville.jpg

latest

and let's not forget he teased his little fat son when he was a lil boy, made him get into a helicopter against his will, dragged him to Smallville, where the poor little tyke lost all his hair from the meteor strike all at the tender age of 12

You know what's the more fukked up thing about Lionel is that towards the later seasons he loved clark then he did lex... I think that's what fueled lex against clark too...

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thread. Glad someone upped it. It's interesting that the resurgence of TV as the preferred medium has really focused on these types of stories. Think about the central relationships in recent popular shows.

Tony and Chris
Walt and Jesse
Vic and Shane
Dexter's dad and Dexter
Clay and Jax

I guess is partially because people are interested in retelling Shakespeare (Dexter and SOA both try to do Hamlet) and Father/Son dynamics were one of his favorite topics.