who is Kerra Kelly and why did the coli brehs fukk up her wedding?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
shout to @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC
Kerra Kelly and Katrel Kelly's Wedding Website

the comments :picard::snoop:

Dead7

Oct 9, 2020 5:18pm

I want to smash Vice Queen.

ODOT META

Oct 9, 2020 5:17pm

fukk all yall bytchmade ass muthafukkas on thecoli. Liggins ole weird ass muthafukka. Punk muthafukka was crying to the coli talking about killing himself. Ol bytch ass. fukk you waiting on nikka do the shyt. Pat Scorpio you just a bytch ass mod that throws subliminals at posters BUT NOT BOLD ENOUGH TO GO AT ANYONE. You fukking goofy. How the fukk you got a Podcast and post on the coli and cant crack 500 views? Jimmy Two Times you a whole cac pretending to be black. And yall got the nerve to act like charmander was a Saint. nikka please. Yeah his situation is fukked up but let's be real. Desirous can definitely get the dikk.

"Dr." Umar "POPA" (Prince of Pan Pizza) Johnson

Aug 30, 2018 4:11pm

Make sure you donate to my school in order for African-American children to be properly educated by POPA bear! DONATE! DONATE! DONATE! FDMG ACADEMY PO BOX 6872 PHILA PA 19132 FdmgResumes@Gmail.Com 844-4DR-UMAR Send me all your money in your bank account immediately -- for our people!

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't skeetsinternal make that thread?
Yep.

But readong back @Stringer Cochran was the one who posted the link to the wrong couple's wedding page. :patrice:

And then there's this

Katrel Kelly

Aug 30, 2018 4:39pm

Y’all funny as shyt I saw the thread on Coli y’all definitely got the wrong Kerra. I am 10000000000 percent sure. The entire scenario was totally IMPOSSIBLE. On top of that the facts about my wife are wrong, my wife is far older than 29 that was already red flag from the Jump. Me and my wife been married for almost two years, Happily. We not getting married in September 30. Someone made this! And it’s fake We never got engaged on New Year’s Day. Whatever Kerra that bul been talking too sounds like she’s 19 with no intelligence. . It was a nice try, but we good! dikkheads! Btw check out my new single on ITunes, Apple Music or Spotify called Feenin For You by Trel Mack or visit Trelmackforever.com
Someone made this? Possibly someone from the coli?

A person under the name "skeetsinternal" commented on there too. :jbhmm:

There's a lot to ponder here

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Yep.

But readong back @Stringer Cochran was the one who posted the link to the wrong couple's wedding page. :patrice:

And then there's this

Someone made this? Possibly someone from the coli?

A person under the name "skeetsinternal" commented on there too. :jbhmm:

There's a lot to ponder here
Coli unsolved mysteries :ohhh: