who is Kerra Kelly and why did the coli brehs fukk up her wedding?

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
:deadrose: cant make this shyt up .

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
It's funny because I and others knew about that. Not to beat a rather dead horse but What funny is this not the 1st time hes been in that type of environment. Seen that bozo in Mr. Locario comments coming across like a straight square. From being a c00n, to being a failed rapper. To being a groupie for Locario and others. shyt sounds like a title to a memoir.

All he going to do is call people a stalker. But you cant get mad if people putting others up on your foolishness. I remember lurking another site that in the same genre as this 1 and his name was brought up in the topics of "worse exposals" .when you attach your name and face to something EVERYBODY is able to Google you.

Homie just not happy with himself. And a bunch of people are well aware offline/irl. All he going to do is read these comments in this thread and fume. Or request a phone chat like I heard he did with someone I know and he once was cool with. Mad sugary. Get your living arrangements right g. Rather than be piss off at what's said about you on a message board.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
It's funny because I and others knew about that. Not to beat a rather dead horse but What funny is this not the 1st time hes been in that type of environment. Seen that bozo in Mr. Locario comments coming across like a straight square. From being a c00n, to being a failed rapper. To being a groupie for Locario and others. shyt sounds like a title to a memoir.

All he going to do is call people a stalker. But you cant get mad if people putting others up on your foolishness. I remember lurking another site that in the same genre as this 1 and his name was brought up in the topics of "worse exposals" .when you attach your name and face to something EVERYBODY is able to Google you.

Homie just not happy with himself. And a bunch of people are well aware offline/irl. All he going to do is read these comments in this thread and fume. Or request a phone chat like I heard he did with someone I know and he once was cool with. Mad sugary. Get your living arrangements right g. Rather than be piss off at what's said about you on a message board.

100% Facts. What's funny is the person that follows that ig page is a well known troll. And comes from an entirely different site. I seen the interaction and just b.o.l. at the situation cause I wasn't sure. But because he such a loudmouth and try hard he responded to it and getting in that troll inbox cause I correspond with bro. Someone mentioned it after he left the ig live chat. He can call it what he wants till got embarrassed. He think everybody is everybody on here. With his retarded ass.