Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If anything, folks should be scared because this feels like a litmus test

Like the GOP and various others are poking and proding to see what kind of candidate is unassailable in terms of the things that "the left" virtue signals over

Then you plop something like him out wherever you can and watch the margins decrease bit by bit until you can do a sort of relay race hand off to whoever replaces them
Huh? Trump was elected Potus in 2016 :gucci: what other litmus test you looking for? Congress? Why would the gop do that when they achieved the ultimate goal with trump

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
People have to be VERY sharp with this politics shyt

Adams checked all the boxes and he fooled NYC

The Pandemic, uptick in crime, a former police officer and he black :beli:

It was a Perfect Storm
Ol boy Santos hit all the checkboxes....

- LGBTQ
- Jew-ish (Yo I still can't get over how bold this man was to say some shyt like this and they still haven't come brought the hammer down on him)
- Mixed ethnicity
- 9/11 (The balls you have to have to lie about this when people's entire careers have been ruined faking the funk about this)
- Body Positive

And it was ALL LIES :laff:

Huh? Trump was elected Potus in 2016 :gucci: what other litmus test you looking for? Congress? Why would the gop do that when they achieved the ultimate goal with trump
I think Trump has his base...this is true

But I don't think the entire country is in on Trump like 2016

I feel like....Trump was when white girls go through a hoe phase in college

They got a few trains ran on them, and then it was like "ok that was not what I expected" and now it's time to "Live, Laugh, Love" my way to something more respectable, and since no one knows about the aforementioned trains unless they were blatant whores about it (ie. crazy MAGAts or Jan 6ers), no harm no foul

And yeah there are still a few hoes who enjoyed the gangbang but that's in the past, and as long as no one brings it up, did it really happen?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s not tho. I think you need different experiences than going through the same route. You can’t know whats good for everyone by being around one set of people like these people are.
Politicians are beholden to their constituents. Are you saying politicians aren't aware of the issues being faced in their districts? :pachaha:

And the problem here is you can’t see this past political parties and politics. This is pundit brain.

Neither parties care about working class issues so the GOP give these people hate and anger, and they consume that. It’s not rocket science.
We have a two party system. Any data driven analysis is going to operate in that framework.

Unless you are in the top 10% of income and wealth in America, we all vote against our interests.

The problem is none of us have don’t have the imagination to think of something else.
So this is basically a both sides argument.

:skip:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So why the hell did he win then cause I didn't vote for his Republican ass

And don't come back with he's not no Republican bullshyt cause he is I don't care what he ran as
So you voted for Curtis Sleeze ball? :mjlol:

Adams was a state senator/ borough president/ now mayor.. He had the credentials

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Politicians are beholden to their constituents. Are you saying politicians aren't aware of the issues being faced in their districts? :pachaha:
Don’t think the majority give a fukk. They are beholden to donors. They know incumbency advantages and mostly play on that.

We have a two party system. Any data driven analysis is going to operate in that framework.
You don’t have a data driven analysis.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don’t think the majority give a fukk. They are beholden to donors. They know incumbency advantages and mostly play on that.
So now incumbency is the problem? This is an interesting take considering Santos lost this race to the incumbent last time and is only here because he decided to run for governor.:skip:

Jokes aside, maybe don’t vote in bad actors in the first place or don’t vote them in again expecting them to change. :childplease:
You don’t have a data driven analysis.
It’s quite literally my job these days. :myman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So now incumbency is the problem? This is an interesting take considering Santos lost this race to the incumbent last time and is only here because he decided to run for governor.:skip:

Jokes aside, maybe don’t vote in bad actors in the first place or don’t vote them in again expecting them to change. :childplease:
Huh?

I did say incumbency is an advantage, which means the majority of congress members don’t give a fukk About their constituents. That also means you have to run a competent campaign to win. The man he ran against and the DNC NY State party failed because they didnt do the good job of pointing out this guy is a charlatan. Why? Idk, but something is wrong when a man can Super beast lie his way to a seat and the opposing candidate and party did a piss poor job. shyt, that kind of proves Robert Zimmerman didn’t care enough to point out a complete fraud like this character during the campaign.