Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I get what you’re saying and I’m sympathetic to goals of the defund movement.

But optics wise, it does come across as hypocritical by arguing that an enhanced street presence of armed police is detrimental, while at the same time living in a neighborhood that pays for an additional armed presence.

That something I hope she addressed because the easy takeaway is an armed policing deterrent is positive unless you’re poor. :huhldup:
defund the police wasn't solely about opposing "enhanced street presence of armed police"

we're essentially employing an occupying force in our neighborhoods who are given massive budgets to buy military equipment and abuse overtime.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
defund the police wasn't solely about opposing "enhanced street presence of armed police"

we're essentially employing an occupying force in our neighborhoods who are given massive budgets to buy military equipment and abuse overtime.
My only position is the question was fair and she should be able to answer it. :manny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My only position is the question was fair and she should be able to answer it. :manny:

answer why her neighborhood hired private security? :gucci:

thats her neighbors prerogative.

unless theres proof she organized the neighborhood to hire security, its not really relevant.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
answer why her neighborhood hired private security? :gucci:

thats her neighbors prerogative.

unless theres proof she organized the neighborhood to hire security, its not really relevant.
Winning politicians meet voters where they are, not where they should be. :hubie:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If anything, folks should be scared because this feels like a litmus test

Like the GOP and various others are poking and proding to see what kind of candidate is unassailable in terms of the things that "the left" virtue signals over

Then you plop something like him out wherever you can and watch the margins decrease bit by bit until you can do a sort of relay race hand off to whoever replaces them
You have really become a reactionary as you have aged. So weird.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:francis: He becomes an official congressman today and gets officially sworn in on the third.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
He said he was from "Baltimore", it wasn't like he gave a false address or anything. And it was covered widely during the campaign to the point of being way overblown. I personally don't like him very much but I don't see how that was comparable at all.
he wants it to be similar. hey the democrats had a guy claiming the city when he's from the outskirts. that's just like making up degrees, race, 9/11 deaths, etc. same thing so leave george desantis alone.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those investigations ain’t going anywhere and dude is guaranteed to get arrested
Even though he should get arrested, don't bet on it. The Matt Gaetz kid
trafficking investigation is entering year 4. It's nearly impossible to hold people
accountable that put an (R) after their name.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Even though he should get arrested, don't bet on it. The Matt Gaetz kid
trafficking investigation is entering year 4. It's nearly impossible to hold people
accountable that put an (R) after their name.
Campaign finance is easily provable.. Dude lied on his congressional paper work… he’s done