Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

concise

Veteran
Daps
I give George Santos credit about one thing. He said the elitism is why he needed to fake a college degree. That’s the only thing he’s not lying about. That district of his covers Whitestone, Roslyn LI, Mineola, Hicksville and Port Washington.

Ain’t nobody winning that district without a college degree. Those areas are super wealthy, super educated and super elitist.

out of 535 members of congress, only 22 have no degree. Are you gonna say most of the country is elitist?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

out of 535 members of congress, only 22 have no degree. Are you gonna say most of the country is elitist?
When it comes to their politicians yes. I remember Scott Walker from Wisconsin was getting blasted by both Democrats and republicans about his lack of degree. I believe the Democratic lieutenant governor of Wisconsin faced some backlash as well.

Santos district is one of the wealthiest and most highly educated districts in America. That is important

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
When it comes to their politicians yes. I remember Scott Walker from Wisconsin was getting blasted by both Democrats and republicans about his lack of degree. I believe the Democratic lieutenant governor of Wisconsin faced some backlash as well.

Santos district is one of the wealthiest and most highly educated districts in America. That is important
In most walks of life, credentials are necessary. Sure, once in a while, you can get a naturally talented ________ but for the most part, you need schooling and tutelage under someone before you can make your own mark.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I give George Santos credit about one thing. He said the elitism is why he needed to fake a college degree. That’s the only thing he’s not lying about. That district of his covers Whitestone, Roslyn LI, Mineola, Hicksville and Port Washington.

Ain’t nobody winning that district without a college degree. Those areas are super wealthy, super educated and super elitist.

well move somewhere else where you don't have to fake it. nobody put a gun to your head to run. and having more than a high school diploma should be a damn requirement IMO

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
well move somewhere else where you don't have to fake it. nobody put a gun to your head to run. and having more than a high school diploma should be a damn requirement IMO
Fam I’m not disagreeing. I’m saying that district of his is extra and powerful . I want this guy gone to.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Yet he scammed all of their asses… Lmaoo

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Whenever he got that Rachel Dolezal starter kit he bought, he aced that shyt to the nth power in no time.

He was black, then he wasn't. Jewish then he wasn't, gay then he wasn't. Working at a call center to have $700K flow through his hands within two years. This dude's life is like the Bizarro World version of DMX's Damien. As always, follow the money with people like him.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Why we haven't we heard anyone from his past life speak out about him? Where are his high school classmates shytting on him? Where are his former coworkers? Former friends revealing more of his lies? Who knows if the dude was a prostitute in the past, maybe his clients come out too.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why we haven't we heard anyone from his past life speak out about him? Where are his high school classmates shytting on him? Where are his former coworkers? Former friends revealing more of his lies?
i mean, what can they really add at this point :mjlol:

im just hoping they nail him good on that 9/11 shyt. if he lied that his mother died in 9/11, in new york? :scust: talk about finished

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Whenever he got that Rachel Dolezal starter kit he bought, he aced that shyt to the nth power in no time.

He was black, then he wasn't. Jewish then he wasn't, gay then he wasn't. Working at a call center to have $700K flow through his hands within two years. This dude's life is like the Bizarro World version of DMX's Damien. As always, follow the money with people like him.
he never said he was half black, he said he was half black-ish