Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
https://www.thedailybeast.com/george-santos-massive-campaign-loans-may-not-be-legal

:blessed:

Brendan Fischer, deputy executive director of government watchdog Documented, said that corporate contributions to campaigns and leadership PACs are expressly prohibited—Santos made loans to both—with “knowing and willful” violations carrying possible criminal charges.

“Santos might be in a hard place either way you slice it,” Fischer told The Daily Beast.

Speculating on the possibilities, Fischer said, “One theory is that the Devolder Organization was a shell that functioned to allow wealthy donors to secretly bankroll Santos’s 2022 run for Congress. If that [were] the case, it could implicate not just Santos but anyone who used it to knowingly evade disclosure requirements and contribution limits. But even if the Devolder Organization [is] a legitimate company, then Santos could still have violated the law if he diverted corporate funds to his campaign.”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Follow the money. I think the about the amount of items that are about to come out are about to be stunning.

Damn sad McCarthy couldn't even come out and denounce dude. POS.
The money that was given to Santos comes back to cousins of a Russian Oligarc…

This faggit is beyond finished out here

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/george-santos-reportedly-used-alias-anthony-zabrovsky-on-gofundme-page-for-alleged-charity/

HollowSpitefulArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so if they force this dude to resign , do they hold some kind of special election? and is there any hope of democrats winning the seat?
any hope? you think a republican is winning that seat after this? :bryan:

i mean i guess its possible, if the entire district has no respect for itself :dead:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I give George Santos credit about one thing. He said the elitism is why he needed to fake a college degree. That’s the only thing he’s not lying about. That district of his covers Whitestone, Roslyn LI, Mineola, Hicksville and Port Washington.

Ain’t nobody winning that district without a college degree. Those areas are super wealthy, super educated and super elitist.