Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This needs to be emphasized. And not just for the ideological divisions but for investigative work too.

Very little of "new media" involves any sort of original investigative journalism. 90% of it is idiots commenting on news stories that are already out and other people's work, and at most they're doing internet searches for information. Even a huge outfit like Fox News, how often do you hear them break a story as opposed to just giving their spin on the headlines? When they do break a story it's just because some right-wing partisan came to them with the information, not cause they dug it up themselves. And the internet newspapers and social media influences are even worse.

Whereas the newspapers and departments that have been getting financially killed for 30 years are the ones who do the actual investigations, have real sources, make the phone calls, knock on doors, show up in person at the sites, etc.

The more that "new media" and the internet replace local and public-interest papers, the easier it will be for frauds like this to slip through the cracks.

Virtually every story on TV and internet news media stats with some variation of “The Washington Post reports….”

I m like you are fukking CNN. You don’t have any scoops of your own? :hhh:

These anchors are making millions per year while the people doing all the hard work make shyt and their outfits are dying.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
In subsequent tweets, she added, “I don’t think a former Democrat who’s actions on the House floor as recent as 2020 that gave her an A from Planned Parenthood, an F from the NRA, and … introduced a climate agenda signature piece of legislation called the OFF Act – designed to end all fossil fuels (the same as AOC’s Green New Deal) should lecture a newly elected Republican member of congress on how he should vote to represent his Republican district.”

she's not wrong. that district deserves his kind of representation, that's who they are.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Virtually every story on TV and internet news media stats with some variation of “The Washington Post reports….”

I m like you are fukking CNN. You don’t have any scoops of your own? :hhh:

These anchors are making millions per year while the people doing all the hard work make shyt and their outfits are dying.

That's a little different from a YT channel or podcast that comments solely on news from social media and mainstream media.

Major networks mention the reporting of others to credit them getting the scoop out first as well as an additional source of validation. The networks a lot of times have the same scoops but won't confirm until they've done their own validation.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::lolbron:

I’m not a Jewish man, I’m Jew-ish man!

Literally burst out laughing on the bus when I read that quote.

On another note, he clearly isn't a polished politician based on the Tulsi interview or else he would've made a better attempt at controlling the narrative and avoid being used by Tulsi numerous soundbites.

Also, MTG making a play to add him to the Freedom Caucus imo btw. They will have him if no one else will

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, MTG making a play to add him to the Freedom Caucus imo btw. They will have him if no one else will
:mjlol: yeah right. they were just openly crying on the house floor last week over gay marriage

im gonna call some of these MAGA shytheads' offices next week and ask them if they think santos us going to hell, like the bible says he is :sas1:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
:salute: To Tulsi for not letting this bozo off the hook :laff:

Hannity, Carlson, and Ingram would’ve totally jumped on his sorry ass attempt to pivot to Biden