Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
There's been a lot of these politicians claiming to be something they're not in the past few years...on both sides TBH

This one just happens to be the most egregious

And whoever oversees opposition research in NY for Democrats needs to be fired ASAP for not uncovering all this beforehand.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How incompetent are the NY Demidcrats :dead:

They literally let George "Costanza" Santos win :mjlol:
How is it the Dems fault? Dudes opponent raised red flags about Santos and no one listened all because it wasn’t a high profile race… if anything it says more about the GOP

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This dude seems like a distraction. Way too much of a perfect storm of fukkery.

Then again, these past 3 years have been full of moments like these.
Yes a distraction from the fact that McCarthy is about to be bushed from getting speaker of the house where he don’t have the votes and the gop gonna give it to Steve Scalese :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And whoever oversees opposition research in NY for Democrats needs to be fired ASAP for not uncovering all this beforehand.
Stop falling into the narrative trap of blaming the Dems, Santos’s opponents raised those concerned during their campaign and no one listened because it wasn’t a high profile race

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I dont believe the country is elitist, but the leadership we are told to vote for most definitely is, which is why most policy doesn’t favor regular peoples.

And before one of the illiterate chuckle brothers says I support Santos, I absolutely do Not.
how many poorly educated people do we need creating policy before it becomes less elitists? :pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
how many poorly educated people do we need creating policy before it becomes less elitists? :pachaha:
Well one, I appreciate you accepting you are part of the elite after mocking others on here for getting college degrees and saying they are elitist.

Secondly, and to the point, I don’t think poorly educated people should be in any position of power. I don’t think less educated people are stupid and can’t solve the issues in this country.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well one, I appreciate you accepting you are part of the elite after mocking others on here for getting college degrees and saying they are elitist.

Secondly, and to the point, I don’t think poorly educated people should be in any position of power. I don’t think less educated people are stupid and can’t solve the issues in this country.
I'm more intrigued where you're going. You seem to have a contempt toward educated and well earner in a way that creates blinders that lead to takes like the aforementioned:

From my experience there seems to be a pretty even outlay among Americans across the entire social stratification who support policy that is beneficial to the average man.

Seems like an odd blanket statement to make considering we wouldn't consider the GED educated Boebert more for the common man than UGA grad MTG and neither pushing better working class policy than Boston grad AOC.

Of course, you wouldn't agree to that, which is why you attempted the sleight of hand and move from college grads being elitist to, "who we're told to vote for" are elitists.

The problem with that perception is you're now suggesting the average person has no true agency of their own, or worse, they're willingly voting against their own self interest because they believe in that social order.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm more intrigued where you're going. You seem to have a contempt toward educated and well earner in a way that creates blinders that lead to takes like the aforementioned:

From my experience there seems to be a pretty even outlay among Americans across the entire social stratification who support policy that is beneficial to the average man.

Seems like an odd blanket statement to make considering we wouldn't consider the GED educated Boebert more for the common man than UGA grad MTG and neither pushing better working class policy than Boston grad AOC.

Of course, you wouldn't agree to that, which is why you attempted the sleight of hand and move from college grads being elitist to, "who we're told to vote for" are elitists.

The problem with that perception is you're now suggesting the average person has no true agency of their own, or worse, they're willingly voting against their own self interest because they believe in that social order.
lets be honest, its only cause they're annoyed by feminists speaking in code and transgenders breaking their brains

they think its people in schools just messing with shyt

its the same conspiracy around SARS research and other medicines about people "playing god"

just dumb shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I do not.

I have an issue with a lack of diversity of thought, which is currently plaguing our leadership. Most of the elected officials are either lawyers or have masters in public policy, or a MBA or bachelors degree in policy. They went to school to be in politics.

What is wrong with someone who worked in retail and organized their fellow workers to get into politics? How about a nurse? Or an astrophysicists? A teacher? It’s hard to get elected in this country unless you come from certain fields and make connections with people from those fields. Or you lie about it like Santos did. Or you do whatever Lauren Bobert allegedly did to get to her level, but citing two or three people as the rule is missing the point because they are outliers.

I don’t consider people who don’t have college degrees to be uneducated, and I think that’s a weird thing to suggest. They may less education, in regards to not having a college degree, but these people ain’t stupid and closer to the average voter than what we currently have.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
new york has to have the worse democrats in america. the florida democratic party is lame, but they have a lot of things working against them, new york has all the advantages and keep scoring own goals.
Cause they worried about consolidating power. The machine don’t give a fukk.