Who here knows about cars? I have a question

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
what did dude do?

We were arguing about baby stuff. He been pissin me off lately because he acts like a baby isnt a big deal and we can just wait until a week before i give birth to start setting up the nursery. So i told him he was lazy and worthless thats why he still didnt get his teeth fixed from when some nyggas robbed him and chipped his teeth. He was like he dont need to get his teeth fixed because his other bytch likes it. I said what ther bytch? You cheatin on me while im pregnant with your baby and he said he doesnt know if its his baby because of some shyt i said during a previous fight.

:yeshrug: this is prolly your best bet. I use to work at a jiffy lube. Just make sure you grip it tight so the LTC can be added to the BLT creating the braking system to create a full SUB.

I cant tell if your tryna help or kill me either way :mindblown:

So what if some other chick fukks her boyfriends brakes up and he crashes into you and your lil newborn baby is in the car with you. That's cool with you? :wtf:

:what:

Would you want some ratchet broad, in say 16-18 years solicting advice on how to do this to your son :why:

If he deserves it he deserves it

the fact that you have to stoop to that means you lost:aicmon:

just walk away and go on with your life
when females do shyt like that- dudes just laugh about it later with their boys and talk about how crazy that bytch was over the dikk

you will just inflate his ego

the shyt that gets people is silence
just ignore that nikka and he will seek u out trying to get back

bytch bye. Go somewhere wih that shyt. This has nothing to do with me bein sprung.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Gotta agree with this even though I don't know if you'd want to get back with a person you are trying to kill for whatever reason. You say you're pregnant right? Well you thinking and plotting about the wrong type of things.

We might get back together because i do still love him but he needs to learn a lesson.

Yeah, she owns trolling. Shes a master mind at it. Can't believe nikkas fall for it everytime.

Stop callin me a troll. Nothing i post is that far fetched this is ur typical bm/bd drama

Ironing would be if she cut the brakes and then he ended up hitting her car.

:troll:

:what:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were arguing about baby stuff. He been pissin me off lately because he acts like a baby isnt a big deal and we can just wait until a week before i give birth to start setting up the nursery. So i told him he was lazy and worthless thats why he still didnt get his teeth fixed from when some nyggas robbed him and chipped his teeth. He was like he dont need to get his teeth fixed because his other bytch likes it. I said what ther bytch? You cheatin on me while im pregnant with your baby and he said he doesnt know if its his baby because of some shyt i said during a previous fight.

Damn bytch you dumb af but hilarious. :deadmanny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok thanks.

You're mostly just a dumb bytch though.
mysmilie_3309.gif