Who here knows about cars? I have a question

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How do you fukk up someones brakes quietly and quickly? Like cuttin the brake line on someones car. Can you do that without jacking up the car and making a bunch of noise? I cant crawl under the car im too pregnant for all that. If not is there any other way to mess up the brakes without using tools that i can do quickly and easily?

the fact that you have to stoop to that means you lost:aicmon:

just walk away and go on with your life
when females do shyt like that- dudes just laugh about it later with their boys and talk about how crazy that bytch was over the dikk

you will just inflate his ego

the shyt that gets people is silence
just ignore that nikka and he will seek u out trying to get back

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read the first post and the bytch said she's too pregnant to crawl under the car. bytch said she's TOO pregnant. :russ:

:laff:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
depends on what u trynna do. brake lines arent like on tv , easy to be cut. but if you wanna hurt a nikka feelings and not kill him put a snicker in his gas tank. just take a king sized snicker and put it where the gas goes. it will fukk up his fuel filter , fuel line , fuel pump and he will hafta get his gas tank dropped and cleaned if not replaced.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
abortions ever heard of them op?

black girl lost, black girl looooooooossssssst

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
depends on what u trynna do. brake lines arent like on tv , easy to be cut. but if you wanna hurt a nikka feelings and not kill him put a snicker in his gas tank. just take a king sized snicker and put it where the gas goes. it will fukk up his fuel filter , fuel line , fuel pump and he will hafta get his gas tank dropped and cleaned if not replaced.

killacal

Banned
Daps

stupid low iq bytch :pacspit:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
the fact that you have to stoop to that means you lost:aicmon:

just walk away and go on with your life
when females do shyt like that- dudes just laugh about it later with their boys and talk about how crazy that bytch was over the dikk

you will just inflate his ego

the shyt that gets people is silence
just ignore that nikka and he will seek u out trying to get back

Gotta agree with this even though I don't know if you'd want to get back with a person you are trying to kill for whatever reason. You say you're pregnant right? Well you thinking and plotting about the wrong type of things.