Who here knows about cars? I have a question

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Uh, keying a car is vandalism. Cutting a tire is vandalism. Cutting a brake line is tampering and if the driver dies in a motor vehicle accident or someone else is killed like a passenger, pedestrian or driver of another vehicle, a tampered brake line will result in a felony attempted murder or murder charge.

I know that genius thats why i asked how to do it quietly

Why didn't you just put a voodoo hex on the car? :aicmon:

:what: shut up

:laff:

bytch said she's too pregnant.

Wow that really cracked you up huh :ld:

Lol, i passed by this thread at first til i seen who made it :salute:

Thou ur threads, cracc me up, i needed that laugh today :smile:

:youngsabo:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Guess your voodoo isn't strong enough yet. Real witch doctor's can hex anything. :umad:

And there wouldn't have been any evidence.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm not gonna front and lie about anything but @thoushallhustle, if what you are saying is true I would just leave that dude alone. If you are upset about what he is doing now while you're pregnant then just imagine what it's going to be like when you do have the baby. Then you talking about cutting brake lines, slashing tires, putting sugar in the engine. It's just not a good look...... :usure: you want to go down that road?

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:manny: well when someone needs karma they need karma.

What @ThickyRozay said works but keep this in mind incase you cant pop the trunk.

Get some chlorox. (get some gloves too so it doesnt dry out your hands). go into your bathroom and in a large bucket add 1 part chlorox. Mix it a little (this quickens the separation between the aB3/Cr7). then after that get some ammonia. in the bucket then add 2 parts ammonia. Get like a spoon or something and mix. You have to sit there and mix it nonstop for like 15-20 minutes, soon youll notice itll start smelling sweet. When you feel like youve mixed it enough pour a halfcup of corn oil mixed with water (half/half) in there.

What youre going to do is go to his car and splash it on his 4 wheels. Making sure to saturate the metal round thing behind the wheels (rotor). What this does is when it dries, it dries to a glaze in which the ceramic drum flywheel (which he most likely has), cant produce friction against. If you had cut the brake lines, he would notice as soon as he presses the brake to put it in drive (not to mention evidence). But this way it still feels like it works. as soon as he starts driving, and hits the brakes about 2 times. it will heat up and activate the glaze on the rotor. Then the brakes stop working and...

tumblr_me11baCF8Z1rqdjmlo1_500.gif

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:manny: well when someone needs karma they need karma.

What @ThickyRozay said works but keep this in mind incase you cant pop the trunk.

Get some chlorox. (get some gloves too so it doesnt dry out your hands). go into your bathroom and in a large bucket add 1 part chlorox. Mix it a little (this quickens the separation between the aB3/Cr7). then after that get some ammonia. in the bucket then add 2 parts ammonia. Get like a spoon or something and mix. You have to sit there and mix it nonstop for like 15-20 minutes, soon youll notice itll start smelling sweet. When you feel like youve mixed it enough pour a halfcup of corn oil mixed with water (half/half) in there.

What youre going to do is go to his car and splash it on his 4 wheels. Making sure to saturate the metal round thing behind the wheels (rotor). What this does is when it dries, it dries to a glaze in which the ceramic drum flywheel (which he most likely has), cant produce friction against. If you had cut the brake lines, he would notice as soon as he presses the brake to put it in drive (not to mention evidence). But this way it still feels like it works. as soon as he starts driving, and hits the brakes about 2 times. it will heat up and activate the glaze on the rotor. Then the brakes stop working and...

tumblr_me11baCF8Z1rqdjmlo1_500.gif

Doesnt ammonia and bleach kill you if mixed?

Did OP die?

No im still here

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
How do you fukk up someones brakes quietly and quickly? Like cuttin the brake line on someones car. Can you do that without jacking up the car and making a bunch of noise? I cant crawl under the car im too pregnant for all that. If not is there any other way to mess up the brakes without using tools that i can do quickly and easily?
:upsetfavre: You ever think someone could end up burying their child who got run over by the car that couldnt stop...Why do you think your feelings matter more than the children at the crosswalk who had nothing to do with you getting knocked up and dumped....

You wanna pull the waiting to exhale routine do something else that will only endanger the two of you..take a baseball bat to his car or spray paint it..dont set it on fire either cars do explode

Sugar in the gas tank, thank me later.
:duck:

Wont work..sugar doesnt dissolve in gasoline..if anything it will take the water out of the gas tank and make things better..unless you dropped alot of sugar then perhaps it may clog the fuel pump strainer

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
thoushallhustle said:
Can you do that without jacking up the car and making a bunch of noise?
oh...
I know that genius thats why i asked how to do it quietly
ok.

You have to get a mallet or hammer and you'll have to get yo' fat azz on the ground. Behind the brake disc for almost all cars, there's a dust shield. It's made of sheet metal and is about the same diameter as the brake disc. If you bang that from behind so that the dust shield will bend and touch the brake disc. It's pretty hard to reach under up to hit it though. The brakes will be 100% functional and the dust shield touching the brake disc will not decrease braking ability. What it will do is cause a metallic scraping sound. The fix is to take off the wheel and bend the the dust shield back out. This would still be misdeamor vandalism charge.