Who here knows about cars? I have a question

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Just to keep you updated im going over there tonight. He should be sleep soon. Earlier today i put a very nasty voodoo curse on him so well see what happens. Im excited

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Sugar in the gas tank, thank me later.
Let me find out Binary is down with Team Ratchet :steviej:I thought you was a square. So they get ratcher in Canada? I would make Team Ratchet a twitter hashtag or whatever, but I don't know how to use twitter :ehh: You bruhs have my blessing to use it though :jawalrus:
Mods, are you reading this thread :why: Is it possible that these types of threads can leave the-coli open to civil, and or criminal liability if said actions result in property, or bodily damage :why: There was a case where a stay at home mom wrote a hit man how to manual, and the publisher eventually settled out of court. Hit Man: A Technical Manual for Independent Contractors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :why:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Let me find out Binary is down with Team Ratchet :steviej:I thought you was a square. So they get ratcher in Canada? I would make Team Ratchet a twitter hashtag or whatever, but I don't know how to use twitter :ehh: You bruhs have my blessing to use it though :jawalrus:

LMAO I was kidding. I'm not ratchet at all. #teamsquare

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
How do you fukk up someones brakes quietly and quickly? Like cuttin the brake line on someones car. Can you do that without jacking up the car and making a bunch of noise? I cant crawl under the car im too pregnant for all that. If not is there any other way to mess up the brakes without using tools that i can do quickly and easily?

Uh, keying a car is vandalism. Cutting a tire is vandalism. Cutting a brake line is tampering and if the driver dies in a motor vehicle accident or someone else is killed like a passenger, pedestrian or driver of another vehicle, a tampered brake line will result in a felony attempted murder or murder charge.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We might get back together because i do still love him but he needs to learn a lesson.

:mjpls:

WHAT DOES HE THINK ABOUT YOUR OCCUPATION. WOULD YOU BE DOWN WITH A DNA TEST. IS THAT WHAT PROMPTED THIS "PLAN". SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANNNNNNNYYYYYYYY QUESSSSTTTTIONNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS