Who here knows about cars? I have a question

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Are you seriously soliciting The Coli to help you murder someone?

Goddamn I hate you, OP.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Clearly neithe one of you knows about cars so why the fukk did you click?
i know about cars, i just dont know about ratchet ass hood rats who wanna do shyt like that

Neither do you obviously, stick to twerk videos, they've gotten you this far

you right ma, i shouldnt have even come in here :snoop:

You can touch the positive and negative battery terminals at the same time and it will blow the brakes out.

follow this mans advice

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Umm i believe its a chevy. I have no idea what kind of car it is though.

I think you need to reevaluate what you trying to do. There are things you can do to duck up the brakes over time but still fairly quickly but I won't post here. In the meantime try... Pour sugar in the gas tank. Stuff bananas in the tailpipe. Slash the tires or let the air out of the tires.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I think you need to reevaluate what you trying to do. There are things you can do to duck up the brakes over time but still fairly quickly but I won't post here. In the meantime try... Pour sugar in the gas tank. Stuff bananas in the tailpipe. Slash the tires or let the air out of the tires.

Stop bein a bytch and just tell me. Im tryna do major damage none of this kiddy stuff.

Use a screwdriver to unhook the latch thru the front grill.

:salute: :obama:

See how easy that was yall...

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i know about cars, i just dont know about ratchet ass hood rats who wanna do shyt like that

Neither do you obviously, stick to twerk videos, they've gotten you this far

you right ma, i shouldnt have even come in here :snoop:

follow this mans advice

Why am i ratchet? Trust me he has it coming. Its not like i was bored at home and just decided to fukk him up. Yall act like i be fukkin w people for no reason

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Why am i ratchet? Trust me he has it coming. Its not like i was bored at home and just decided to fukk him up. Yall act like i be fukkin w people for no reason
its ratchet because your first instinct to get back at a man is fukkin up his car, thats ratchet shyt if i even seen it, but its your life, do you

not to mention if you were to fukk up his brakes and they gave out it traffic, look how many other innocent people you could be affecting

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Stop bein a bytch and just tell me. Im tryna do major damage none of this kiddy stuff.

:salute: :obama:

See how easy that was yall...

Yea the banana in the tailpipe and sugar in the tank isn't all that good. You could slash the tires but u run the risk of the tire exploding because you stabbed it wrong.

Best bet is the battery, you could do damage to the brakes and if its wired right the manifold and catalytic converter. It won't kill him but it is enough to teach him a real good lesson.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
its ratchet because your first instinct to get back at a man is fukkin up his car, thats ratchet shyt if i even seen it, but its your life, do you

not to mention if you were to fukk up his brakes and they gave out it traffic, look how many other innocent people you could be affecting

Wtf? Check my history. I didnt think about vandalizing his shyt when he hit me, or cheated, or gave me chlamydia. Again he has it coming. Ur stupid as fukk knoe wat ur talking about before u judge

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Are you seriously soliciting The Coli to help you murder someone?

Goddamn I hate you, OP.

No :cape: but he most likely wouldn't die.

Most people use their brakes 2 or 3 times before they get out of the driveway. He'd just be really inconvenienced and try to beat her ass. :manny:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Wtf? Check my history. I didnt think about vandalizing his shyt when he hit me, or cheated, or gave me chlamydia. Again he has it coming. Ur stupid as fukk knoe wat ur talking about before u judge

your knocked up by a nikka that hit you :comeon:, cheated on you :comeon: and gave you chlamydia (really didn't need to know that one) :comeon: but i'm the stupid one?

:mindblown: so many L's in one situation