Who here knows about cars? I have a question

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your knocked up by a nikka that hit you :comeon:, cheated on you :comeon: and gave you chlamydia (really didn't need to know that one) :comeon: but i'm the stupid one?

:mindblown: so many L's in one situation

SteriRatchet1.gif

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
You can touch the positive and negative battery terminals at the same time and it will blow the brakes out.
:yeshrug: this is prolly your best bet. I use to work at a jiffy lube. Just make sure you grip it tight so the LTC can be added to the BLT creating the braking system to create a full SUB.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Why am i ratchet? Trust me he has it coming. Its not like i was bored at home and just decided to fukk him up. Yall act like i be fukkin w people for no reason

Well, when all these people do shyt to you, I have to start wondering... maybe it's you.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread is getting derailed
@thoushallhustle you should just pm bdirty, rawtid, or thickyrozay they all gave you good advice in here

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Wtf? Check my history. I didnt think about vandalizing his shyt when he hit me, or cheated, or gave me chlamydia. Again he has it coming. Ur stupid as fukk knoe wat ur talking about before u judge

So what if some other chick fukks her boyfriends brakes up and he crashes into you and your lil newborn baby is in the car with you. That's cool with you? :wtf:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what if some other chick fukks her boyfriends brakes up and he crashes into you and your lil newborn baby is in the car with you. That's cool with you? :wtf:

If she listens to any of the advice given in this thread, she is going to die anyway. YOLO!

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
How do you fukk up someones brakes quietly and quickly? Like cuttin the brake line on someones car. Can you do that without jacking up the car and making a bunch of noise? I cant crawl under the car im too pregnant for all that. If not is there any other way to mess up the brakes without using tools that i can do quickly and easily?
Would you want some ratchet broad, in say 16-18 years solicting advice on how to do this to your son :why:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I seen who made the thread and I legit thought she was going to ask how to clean nut stains out the seats or some shyt. :pachaha:

Binary

Banned
Daps
How do you fukk up someones brakes quietly and quickly? Like cuttin the brake line on someones car. Can you do that without jacking up the car and making a bunch of noise? I cant crawl under the car im too pregnant for all that. If not is there any other way to mess up the brakes without using tools that i can do quickly and easily?

Sugar in the gas tank, thank me later.