NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm filing for

Tinnitus
Ptsd
Skin disorder
And then individual unemployabilty

I just got Social security disability as well.

Tinnitus is about guaranteed because I worked on the flight deck..and I believe that is 10% right there

I opened the application but will finish tommorow after I upload my documents.

Good luck brother. Remember, they have the money so feel no guilt. I am a broken record with this, but they just spent 1.7 trilly on the F-35 then pulled out of one warzone. Get yours!

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm STILL waiting on them to finish my additional claims since 2020. I mean like WTF!!!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The VA called me today after filing a week agao

gotta read through this thread:ohhh:

Going for anything physical?

If so, remember, stop when the pain is felt. She/he will push you to go further, but don't fall for the pressure. Once you feel pain or discomfort, stop that shyt.

Do you have your records set?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
just filed last week
I'm going for

tinnitus
hearing loss
right shoulder
left knee
depression

One other thing, don't have a good day heading into that depression meeting. Some doctors are basically opps put there to talk you off points. If you do get one of those, call immediately before you get your rating, and request a redo. They have to do it if you are justified.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Just now filed my claim brehs. I'm going for adjustment disorder and tinnitus/hearing loss. I'm about to go back to the thread to read through the comments, but I am nervous about the whole process. I'm not sure I'll get anything, but I'll try.
I'm going for hearing too.

I also sent in the news report of when a jet engine exploded on my ship due to FOD..that shyt happened right above my berthing on Cat 1 up on the BOW.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Going for anything physical?

If so, remember, stop when the pain is felt. She/he will push you to go further, but don't fall for the pressure. Once you feel pain or discomfort, stop that shyt.

Do you have your records set?
Thank you

for the pain I'm going to have to bank on a service nexus for being in the infantry. Same thing with the hearing loss

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yea cuz at the time I was depressed as shyt not wanting to go to the va or nothing so they assumed I didn't need it...let that be a lesson to other vets in here ...gotta definitely stay on the va's ass
Yea I stay at the VA in Seattle..atleast once a month though it sucks getting appointments...Meanwhile I was able to get a Harborview appointment in one week...VA all appointments are a month out:gucci:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
One other thing, don't have a good day heading into that depression meeting. Some doctors are basically opps put there to talk you off points. If you do get one of those, call immediately before you get your rating, and request a redo. They have to do it if you are justified.
I'm a have to holla back to you for some advice, when I get that date

where I'm at now:

made the claim(s) a week ago
Today they called(I was busy at work) and left a voicemail for an initial telephone conversation

I plan on calling them back tomorrow

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
If I never had any medical issues while in the service, can I stick claim something?

I used to be an aircraft mechanic so I would be exposed to loud noise and such.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm a have to holla back to you for some advice, when I get that date

where I'm at now:

made the claim(s) a week ago
Today they called(I was busy at work) and left a voicemail for an initial telephone conversation

I plan on calling them back tomorrow

I have had 3 medical evals go three different ways, but it ended up okay for me. Just lemme know.