Who has VA Disability?

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
For seeing an out of VA doctor, can you do a virtual visit, or do you have to actually sit in front of someone? It's been awhile since I've been to a doctor.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Virtual or on the phone should be an option.

Thanks for the reply! I have another question if you don't mind. Does it matter what type of doctor I talk to? Like a psychiatrist or a general doctor? Once again thanks for the reply

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Veterans Affairs has to be the WOAT entity to deal with. Been on the phone for an hour and transferred like 3 times just trying to update Direct Deposit information for education benefits :francis:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
When did you file your VA claims? 6 months before etsing or later?

I've been separated since 2011, my first rating was 50% 9 months after, 70% a year later which is what I've been at until May of this year, when I received a letter saying they wanted to re-evaluate me, I went in the entire time thinking they were gonna lower me, and after they sent a letter that they were increasing me to 100%

This is all for Bipolar disorder, I was wilding when I got out of the military :yeshrug:

edit: it was after the counselors at the VA recommended I file a claim

Daps
I've been separated since 2011, my first rating was 50% 9 months after, 70% a year later which is what I've been at until May of this year, when I received a letter saying they wanted to re-evaluate me, I went in the entire time thinking they were gonna lower me, and after they sent a letter that they were increasing me to 100%

This is all for Bipolar disorder, I was wilding when I got out of the military :yeshrug:

edit: it was after the counselors at the VA recommended I file a claim
I was exposed to five suicides within my company. this is one of the reasons that contributed to my anxiety which I never had before joining the military. I go to behavioral health. what should I file or flaim