Who has VA Disability?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well fukk

I’m trying to get 100%

Got cpap for mild sleep apnea (got prescribed it AFTER i got out tho) and already treated for depression, insomnia, and anxiety.

Trying to atleast get Adderall or ambien and 100%. Any advice?

With the Apnea right now all you need is a buddy letter saying that you snored. Unless it was waaaaaay after service you should get it. I'm suprised no one told you that. That's 50% right there.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
With the Apnea right now all you need is a buddy letter saying that you snored. Unless it was waaaaaay after service you should get it. I'm suprised no one told you that. That's 50% right there.
It was a couple years after I got out

But ill try again. Just frustrating going through that process all over again

I’m already 80% without it. Im redoing the surgery to my leg soon i think (not even sure why legs are only 10%), and I got an arm issue that I have yet to receive money for but bothers me still (tore a bicep muscle while in service).

So want to get more for leg, want to receive something for my arm, and want to receive something for the sleep apnea but you know how the VA is...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It was a couple years after I got out

But ill try again. Just frustrating going through that process all over again

I’m already 80% without it. Im redoing the surgery to my leg soon i think (not even sure why legs are only 10%), and I got an arm issue that I have yet to receive money for but bothers me still (tore a bicep muscle while in service).

So want to get more for leg, want to receive something for my arm, and want to receive something for the sleep apnea but you know how the VA is...
you're supposed to go through the process. You need a VSO rep to help you.

Talk to someone at the DAV VFW or American Legion

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but i been through it twice, thats all. Just tired of it

Who helped you before?

All I'm saying is I went to apply for benefits and was told that I had to use a VSO so I went to the VSO in the same building he requested my medical records and All I did was go to a C&P exam and got a rating.

What happens is brehs get out find out someone who had a ranging hangnail got 100% and they run down to apply. Granted I applied in DC at the headquarters and they had VSO's right in the building, That might not be the case in other places but the VA rep should tell you this.

The other problem is People don't go to the Hospital!!!! Again Brehs get out use their insurance to get help then are told that it might be connected to their service.

In all things the squeaky wheel gets the oil. If you never check in the VA assumes that you're alright. It's the VA's doctors that determine if you're service connected. You say you have a bad back and walk upright to your C&P and the Doc never seen you before he's gonna have a hard time beleiving that you're as fukked up as you claim.

You go to every appointment yelling My Neck, My Back My Neck and my back then you have the documentation to prove that you're fukked up.

There's tons of free information that walks you through the process of getting to 100% The Dude Markell TV will tell you how to get every single dime out of the VA. Dude is here in Colombia and gets clothing allowances from Colombia. Check out Homie's Youtube channel.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I got diagnosed with sleep apnea two years after I got out, and got the 50 percent. it's possible, but its better to have your doctor make connections to your existing shyt

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
The other problem is People don't go to the Hospital!!!!

THIS!!

When I was in, making regular visits to the doctor was frowned upon. That mentality trickles from the top down. They would treat someone like a dirt bag if they felt like they were always at sick call. And guess what? The ones who stood their ground and made those regular sick call visits are probably sitting at 100% today and with no problems getting it. While everyone else who did their best not to rock the boat are struggling to prove they really were dealing with shyt while they were in. I look back and wish I had did many things differently. The last few issues I’m struggling to get service connected are because I didn’t get seen enough for it, according to the VA.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Who helped you before?

All I'm saying is I went to apply for benefits and was told that I had to use a VSO so I went to the VSO in the same building he requested my medical records and All I did was go to a C&P exam and got a rating.

What happens is brehs get out find out someone who had a ranging hangnail got 100% and they run down to apply. Granted I applied in DC at the headquarters and they had VSO's right in the building, That might not be the case in other places but the VA rep should tell you this.

The other problem is People don't go to the Hospital!!!! Again Brehs get out use their insurance to get help then are told that it might be connected to their service.

In all things the squeaky wheel gets the oil. If you never check in the VA assumes that you're alright. It's the VA's doctors that determine if you're service connected. You say you have a bad back and walk upright to your C&P and the Doc never seen you before he's gonna have a hard time beleiving that you're as fukked up as you claim.

You go to every appointment yelling My Neck, My Back My Neck and my back then you have the documentation to prove that you're fukked up.

There's tons of free information that walks you through the process of getting to 100% The Dude Markell TV will tell you how to get every single dime out of the VA. Dude is here in Colombia and gets clothing allowances from Colombia. Check out Homie's Youtube channel.
I never used a VSO before.. i just applied

I had paid some chick my brother used to get his 100% but she ended up pissing me off trying to put me in for PTSD (when I already had depression and anxiety). He just had PTSD but I had all my shyt happen before and got medically discharged because of it. I started with 50 then it got increased to 80 but that was without sleep apnea and without the arm issue and them only giving me 10% for degrading leg issues that I still have to get surgery on.

I also moved to 2 different states. ATL was helpful in getting 80 So I’ll hit up the VSO tomorrow then and try to get this new paperwork started. I’m going to put in for an increase on my legs, my arm, and for sleep apnea.

Appreciate the information too bruh.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
THIS!!

When I was in, making regular visits to the doctor was frowned upon. That mentality trickles from the top down. They would treat someone like a dirt bag if they felt like they were always at sick call. And guess what? The ones who stood their ground and made those regular sick call visits are probably sitting at 100% today and with no problems getting it. While everyone else who did their best not to rock the boat are struggling to prove they really were dealing with shyt while they were in. I look back and wish I had did many things differently. The last few issues I’m struggling to get service connected are because I didn’t get seen enough for it, according to the VA.
Yeah i know

thats the thing, I was always at the hospital. I know it’s looked down upon but I didn’t give a fukk.. fukk them nikkas. For my legs, then for anxiety (I had a major panic attack a couple times that I literally had to go to the hospital for), i was treated for depression, became alcohol dependent (didn’t go to AA foreal but was ordered to go to anger management and to go to AA for like a week) etc.

So I’m wondering how tf I’m only getting 80? And if I do get to 100 will they backpay from when you furst reported these issues? (Like sleep apnea, arm injuries, etc).

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And I got a homeboy now that I was trying to get him to go to VA because he has back issues but he be saying shyt like “nah, I don’t need the VA” and etc..

Yet he’s living with me off unemployment and still having hard times making his end of the rent when I’m telling him he could’ve got a rating for service related injuries and been doing AIGHT at least :stopitslime:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i know

thats the thing, I was always at the hospital. I know it’s looked down upon but I didn’t give a fukk.. fukk them nikkas. For my legs, then for anxiety (I had a major panic attack a couple times that I literally had to go to the hospital for), i was treated for depression, became alcohol dependent (didn’t go to AA foreal but was ordered to go to anger management and to go to AA for like a week) etc.

So I’m wondering how tf I’m only getting 80? And if I do get to 100 will they backpay from when you furst reported these issues? (Like sleep apnea, arm injuries, etc).

Backpay will be a battle. I think for that to happen, you would have to prove the VA made a Clear and Unmistakable Error (CUE...look that up) in their rating decisions.
Otherwise, they will just pay you back from the date you filed your latest claim. Always something to look into though.

Daps
Well fukk

I’m trying to get 100%

Got cpap for mild sleep apnea (got prescribed it AFTER i got out tho) and already treated for depression, insomnia, and anxiety.

Trying to atleast get Adderall or ambien and 100%. Any advice?

I ETS in 2022 and I'm trying to get 100% as well. I'm ramping up my sick call appointments. I have a CPAP machine and I hope they are still giving 50% just for that.

Daps
And I got a homeboy now that I was trying to get him to go to VA because he has back issues but he be saying shyt like “nah, I don’t need the VA” and etc..

Yet he’s living with me off unemployment and still having hard times making his end of the rent when I’m telling him he could’ve got a rating for service related injuries and been doing AIGHT at least :stopitslime:
He's fukking stupid.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Also, be sure you USE the CPAP. I used to work in a sleep clinic a few years back and there were rumors that the VA would start checking for CPAP compliance. If they found you really weren’t using it, they would downgrade your rating. I don’t think that’s happened after all this time but you just never know where they might start trying to save money.