Who has the cleaniest diet on theCOLI

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
last year, i use to do the wolverine diet: oatmeal or boiled eggs or salmon on some mornings. spinach, brocoli as my main greens in the afternoon/evening, red potatoes/sweet potatoes and white rice as the main starch. tilapia, steak and more salmon as the main meats. occasionally, i'd break because of my lifestyle, but i stayed with it for at least two/three months

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Me:stopitslime:

6 pieces of tilapia a day equaling 600 calories and 126 grams of protein, no salt,pepper just straight up baked.

3 cups of grean beans no salt butter or pepper,totalling to 105 calories.

And 3 cups of rice once again no salt,pepper or butter, totaling to 630 calories.

Oatmeal plain 2 cups equaling up to 200 calories,and 4 scoops of whey equaling up to 240 calories and 90 grams of protein for the whole meal

Bag of unsalted peanuts equaling up to 100 calories. 30 grams of protein

A gallon of water

A no calorie monster energy drink and big bag of skittles equaling up to 210 calories.

This everyday.

Who fukking wit me?:stopitslime:

:mjcry: I don't know how you do it.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh summer shredding started 3 months ago:damn:

:mjcry: Like I am good don't get it twisted, but I had surgery in November! I had to do some knee shyt! I just want to be flat with a semi shown abs. Rest of my body is actually pretty cut. I just eat like shyt.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:My diet is perfect Monday to Friday. It's on weekends when I'm home and bored that I seem to fall off. I've noticed when I'm on nofap it's the same shyt too. :francis:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
working in restaurants the last 18 years makes it real tough to diet....but I try to eat plain chicken (either boiled or crock pot) and rice/beans a few days aweek. I dont really have a set diet. Just try not to eat fast food and only have one soda a day, if at all, at lunch. Drink about 2 gallons of water a day...my real down fall tho with my diet is drinking beer....I love drinking beer lol....

edit:also, this waitress down at the wing place by me is so fine.....I gotta slow down on the wings brehs:mjcry:

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i would say my diet is clean overall.

breakfast is typically:

egg whites + oatmeal or oatmeal + 60 grams of whey.

lunch:

a combination of lentils/black beans/pinto beans/yams/brown or black rice, tilapia/salmon/ahi tuna steak/cod/shrimp, fried soy curd

dinner:

a combination of lentils/black beans/pinto beans/yams/brown or black rice, tilapia/salmon/ahi tuna steak/cod/shrimp, fried soy curd

seasoning is usually salt + paprika/black pepper or some premade mrs stuff.

snacks:

tuna + black/pinto beans, PB&J sandwich, fruits, steamed veggies, protein cookie or bar.

i only have cheat meals once or twice a week and it's usually something like a fish/shrimp taco or burrito/thai noodle dish/chinese walnut shrimp or a couple of scoops of ice cream or a serving of some desert. i can't eat anything greasy or heavy like pizza, fried food, wings, burger or lasagna/pasta anymore. it just throws my body off and makes me bloated for a couple of days.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Me:stopitslime:

6 pieces of tilapia a day equaling 600 calories and 126 grams of protein, no salt,pepper just straight up baked.

3 cups of grean beans no salt butter or pepper,totalling to 105 calories.

And 3 cups of rice once again no salt,pepper or butter, totaling to 630 calories.

Oatmeal plain 2 cups equaling up to 200 calories,and 4 scoops of whey equaling up to 240 calories and 90 grams of protein for the whole meal

Bag of unsalted peanuts equaling up to 100 calories. 30 grams of protein

A gallon of water

A no calorie monster energy drink and big bag of skittles equaling up to 210 calories.

This everyday.

Who fukking wit me?:stopitslime:

Breh what's the harm in seasoning your food? No sea salt or pepper? What about garlic, lemon juice, onions, peppers, etc...

Why the shyt gotta be so bland?