Who has the cleaniest diet on theCOLI

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
You should trust anecdotal evidence then. The healthiest individuals on this earth, who in turn live the longest typically eat primarily plant based diets with fish as a main source of 'meat' based protein. This is true in East Asia, Mediterranean areas, and other locales. Fish is good for you. Moderation, as is the same with anything else, is paramount.
east Asia is not America.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Everyday for me

Breakfast is blended banana, pear, strawberries, blue berries, greek non flavored yogurt, carrot

Snack is almond with dried cranberries

Lunch is three bean salad with cucumber and peppers

Snack is hummus with some veggie

Dinner is either fish and or chicken along with rice and spinach or brocolli

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Actually, I dont mind the word clean even though I dont use it

To me, clean should mean "only eating foods that provide notable nutritional benefits beyond simply being fuel"

I.E. high fiber, high protein, high in vitamins, etc

And anything with trans fats is automatically "dirty"

:yeshrug:of course, calories are still the ultimate factor watching over everything
I'm low key let down at this response

@ocmfII

That said I made my best gains in muscle and strength eating food that most wouldn't consider clean. I think there is a small list of items that just aren't going to be of benefit. Otherwise it's up to the goal, timing and combination of what you consume.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think my diet is alright.. im still learning so it'll take time.

drinking purposes: water all day, every day (no juice or soda). only time i drink juice is when i go out with my friends or family to eat.

what i eat varies, because, my aunts, cousins, or my mom, all cook, almost every week, so i grab my containers and fill it up with food. sometimes it's steam or baked fish (Salmon fish ftw), baked chicken, rice n peas, veggies, fruits, cooked steak, nuts, blend juices, sugar free ice cream, eggs, peanut butter sandwiches, etc.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yall really out here drinking 130 g protein shakes :dwillhuh:

ive never met anyone who lifts a decent amount of weight with a "clean" diet :yeshrug:

not to be confused as them having a shyt diet (they dont drink sodas, eat mcdonalds, etc. ) but they not out here counting almonds and shyt :mjlol:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Instead of eating a burger king I had a subway sandwich lol. My diet is horrible though, I've been meaning to eat more healthy but I'm finding it difficult