Who has the cleaniest diet on theCOLI

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
that's only like eating salmon every day to get that shyt

you could get that shyt from tuna as well
yea you can get it from basically all the fish. So I basically stopped eating fish. I stuck to chicken but that shyt is no good either, so I'm switching to tofu

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Well the Sunday before the super bowl im having a Mac & chesse pizza with garlic bread & sprite.

Then who knows how much im eating super bowl Sunday im out.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Adam3000 @The ADD

what's a clean diet guys? :lolbron:
Actually, I dont mind the word clean even though I dont use it

To me, clean should mean "only eating foods that provide notable nutritional benefits beyond simply being fuel"

I.E. high fiber, high protein, high in vitamins, etc

And anything with trans fats is automatically "dirty"

:yeshrug:of course, calories are still the ultimate factor watching over everything

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Actually, I dont mind the word clean even though I dont use it

To me, clean should mean "only eating foods that provide notable nutritional benefits beyond simply being fuel"

I.E. high fiber, high protein, high in vitamins, etc

And anything with trans fats is automatically "dirty"

:yeshrug:of course, calories are still the ultimate factor watching over everything
i kid, i kid

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Cleaning up def makes dieting easier

On my last cut my weekday mealplan was the same

~20 oz of seasoned shredded boneless chicken thighs
Workout shake (BCAAs + 40g fiber)
120-130g whey shake
~500kcal dinner with kale smoothie

Weekends I would plan around going out and shyt. It got the job done but man I was happy to get back to my snacks

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
yea you can get it from basically all the fish. So I basically stopped eating fish. I stuck to chicken but that shyt is no good either, so I'm switching to tofu

Low key you're spreading misinformation.

Based on an outstanding 2007 report by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), we've come up with four categories you can use to judge the mercury-safety of all types of seafood, including salmon. Here are your four safety categories that will show you how salmon fits into our overall evaluation of seafood and mercury risk:

Very low: This category includes our recommended best-choice seafood when it comes to avoidance of mercury. Wild-caught Alaskan and Pacific Coast salmon are found here, together with Pacific scallops, shrimp, oysters, clams, mussels, herring, and anchovies. We recommend this category for several meals per week. As you can see, two types of salmon (wild-caught Alaskan salmon and wild-caught Pacific salmon) are included in this very low risk category.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Low key you're spreading misinformation.

Based on an outstanding 2007 report by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), we've come up with four categories you can use to judge the mercury-safety of all types of seafood, including salmon. Here are your four safety categories that will show you how salmon fits into our overall evaluation of seafood and mercury risk:

Very low: This category includes our recommended best-choice seafood when it comes to avoidance of mercury. Wild-caught Alaskan and Pacific Coast salmon are found here, together with Pacific scallops, shrimp, oysters, clams, mussels, herring, and anchovies. We recommend this category for several meals per week. As you can see, two types of salmon (wild-caught Alaskan salmon and wild-caught Pacific salmon) are included in this very low risk category.
I don't trust the government

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
I don't trust the government

You should trust anecdotal evidence then. The healthiest individuals on this earth, who in turn live the longest typically eat primarily plant based diets with fish as a main source of 'meat' based protein. This is true in East Asia, Mediterranean areas, and other locales. Fish is good for you. Moderation, as is the same with anything else, is paramount.