Who else got a Roku?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

I downloaded XBMC to my PC and I really like all the features and all that, but since I have Roku with Plex, I guess I'll just keep going with that for now.

Any good private channels on roku should look into?
I dont really know any

XBMC is the best option but of course not all can have a dedicated pc for their tv

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I downloaded XBMC to my PC and I really like all the features and all that, but since I have Roku with Plex, I guess I'll just keep going with that for now.

Any good private channels on roku should look into?

check the first page

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does plex have an icefilms channel or something ? :krs::krs: Im getting mine next week and lets say cable is about to be bushes status and with the money i save, i cant get nba league pass next year...tired of lookign on those crappy streams from firstrow etcc

:whoo::whoo: i just got my roku yesterday and Plex :blessed::blessed::blessed: icefilms, let me watch this, plus the media server capabilities. I havent gone through everything, but the fact you can email or clip things you are watching on the net to plex is downright amazing.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
:whoo::whoo: i just got my roku yesterday and Plex :blessed::blessed::blessed: icefilms, let me watch this, plus the media server capabilities. I havent gone through everything, but the fact you can email or clip things you are watching on the net to plex is downright amazing.
you got icefilms on Plex?

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
is there any posible option to keep the plex sever on ur mobile.. i just dont want to keep my laptop on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roku + Plex is all you need

just download whatever you want and that shyt is presented to you like Netflix

you can control the Roku with a smarthphone application that works with no lag at all and has a virtual keyboard that helps

i just downloaded plex. how do i get my content on there?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does roku have any cartoon channels like cartoon network nicktoons or anime?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once you got the server running, just add the channels from your browser. Then :mj::mj::mj: It took me some time to figure things out, but i am trying to see if there is support for wiziwig or firstrow

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
is there any posible option to keep the plex sever on ur mobile.. i just dont want to keep my laptop on

you mean a phone? no, the server only runs on Mac, Win and Linux

you can run the clients on mobile devices

Does roku have any cartoon channels like cartoon network nicktoons or anime?

nah all you get are mostly clips
Channel Store | Roku Streaming Player

what you can get is Netflix and Hulu plus which of course have cartoon episodes in them