Who did you side with more? Melvin or Jody (Baby Boy)

Who did you side with

• Melvin

Votes: 140 86.4%
  • Jody

Votes: 22 13.6%

• Total voters

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Melvin gone have nikkas shooting up yo mama crib with the shyt he got into back in the day. Jody's excuse was he was still young, but he was heading the same way. The mom truly wasn't shyt tho.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I thought the op was asking who to side with between Jody and Melvin dynamics. you guys forget Jody is only 20 years old

Melvin might have got his shyt together but that man was extra flagrant with his disrespect in the house

-putting his hands on Jody first by choking him when he wasn't looking, when Jody wasn't even a threat to his life and was just exposing him for the wife beater he was. so you nikkas wouldn't warn a notorious wifebeater who is dating your mom?
-cooking breakfast butt naked in the kitchen

naw fukk that, me and the homies would have jumped him if I was in Jody shoes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Melvin only because Jody acted like a little boy and wasn't aspiring to do anything with his life. Hearing your mom get plowed should be motivation to start making man moves

Daps
I know Melvin just came home and was getting his act right. But you can't run up in another woman's house (that wasn't her house, this was grandma's house) and act like you running shyt.

Get your own first before you start walking round that bytch butt naked

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
lol I literally just went down a rabbit hole of “baby boy” clips before I seen this thread…melvin…jody character was annoying as shyt and he was a bytch down to his name lmao

:russ: same thing just happened to me. Some random Baby Boy clips showed up in my YouTube algorithm, then I came over here and this thread is on the first page

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm siding with Jody not because he was so virtuous or on point but because he was a product of his circumstances and his moms was wrong to choose Melvin over him, which is a culmination of what I mean. Melvin wanted Jody out the way from Day 1 like a breh said and was active in trying, even if he redeemed himself later on.