Who are the black leaders of today? Do We need them?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Black owned grocery stores and pharmacies.. Putting our youth to work. Having our children seeing black people owning shyt has extremely good results..

This way we'll have a vested interest in our communities, which should produce black pride.. Everyone would feel like a leader and apart of something greater than them..
Bro I'm big on the grocery store part. It's crazy to me how little control we have over the food in our communities.

All we need is a sort of blueprint and good suppliers and we can easily entice black people to open more of these stores.

Why do you think these Chinese restaurants all look the same and sell the same shyt? They got somebody in the background somewhere helping them get started. It's the same with the corner stores.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Bro I'm big on the grocery store part. It's crazy to me how little control we have over the food in our communities.

All we need is a sort of blueprint and good suppliers and we can easily entice black people to open more of these stores.

Why do you think these Chinese restaurants all look the same and sell the same shyt? They got somebody in the background somewhere helping them get started. It's the same with the corner stores.
Crazy to me too

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Black people need a code and to stay on it. Leaders can be compromised and murdered, ideas and codes can’t.
What would the code entail

Buying black, code of ethics etc ?

I think we need a group of leaders with a few spokepersons that consolidate their money to make big moves and tell black people what we need to be doing

Cuz integration has diluted our strength

We're the only group trying to make it on our own individually

Other groups are sticking together and putting their money in certain places and businesses

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
What would the code entail

Buying black, code of ethics etc ?

I think we need a group of leaders with a few spokepersons that consolidate their money to make big moves and tell black people what we need to be doing

Cuz integration has diluted our strength

We're the only group trying to make it on our own individually

Other groups are sticking together and putting their money in certain places and businesses
Breh, I’ll ask you this. Why is it black “leaders” can be easily identified as Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson etc... and yet, I couldn’t tell you who’s the spokesperson for the Asian, Arab, Armenian, Jewish community... do you know why? Because they don’t need one. They all stay and on code and work with each other.

It’s not about trying to make it on our own individually, it’s about having the group economic mindset. We don’t need whitey to pander to us nor do we need their acceptance. You’re right, Integration really fukked us over. I make it my job to only be a patron of black owned businesses if we can.

We don’t need leaders because they can easily be co-opted and compromised to be the face of white corporations and continue to exploit the most destitute of our community. We see white/jew owned luxuries as a sign of success, and would rather spend our last dollars on them rather than building up our own.

Not every black person is going to be on code. 2/3 will be left behind and have to be ostracised. What you need to do is focus on the Black people with the same mindset.

That’s why this BLM and new idea of “pro-blackness” make me skeptical. Way too many infiltrators and people with their own agendas.

Just find like minded black people to work with and build with like I have. Not all skin folk are kin folk.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Leadership is always necessary in any situation. To achieve what we need we need to organize, strategize and then mobilize
We don't have a political culture.

Even the woke section of the net is headed by Dr. Umar and dudes more worried about arguing over ancient Kemet.

End of the day, you can be tricked into thinking this country has no work to do. So, people aren't prepared.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
We don't need a figurehead to be hunted down.

The people are the movement

I agree, but at the same time a leader is a lightning rod and catalyst. They take all the heat for everyone else and could also be looked as a symbol.

I think the bad actors have learned though, they'll just take em out before they get big now. Either by killing them or planting CP.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Breh, I’ll ask you this. Why is it black “leaders” can be easily identified as Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson etc... and yet, I couldn’t tell you who’s the spokesperson for the Asian, Arab, Armenian, Jewish community... do you know why? Because they don’t need one. They all stay and on code and work with each other.

It’s not about trying to make it on our own individually, it’s about having the group economic mindset. We don’t need whitey to pander to us nor do we need their acceptance. You’re right, Integration really fukked us over. I make it my job to only be a patron of black owned businesses if we can.

We don’t need leaders because they can easily be co-opted and compromised to be the face of white corporations and continue to explore the most destitute of our community. We see white/jew owned luxuries as a sign of success, and would rather spend our last dollars on them rather than building up our own.

Not every black person is going to be on code. 2/3 will be left behind and have to be ostracised. What you need to do is focus on the Black people with the same mindset.

That’s why this BLM and new idea of “pro-blackness” make me skeptical. Way too many infiltrators and people with their own agendas.

Just find like minded black people to work with and build with like I have. Not all skin folk are kin folk.

I hear u completely

But I don't feel like the successful ones in our community are organizing together on our behalf

Each community has their own spokeperson that speaks for them in the senate, gov't, locally etc and the rich ones stay in the background using the spokespersons like puppets. Like when someone makes it successfully, that person has an obligation to pull his community up by giving game and putting them on.

But for us, we got puppets and I can't say if there's anyone in the background working on our behalf

I've seen too many people of other races get internships and put on just cuz of the community connection.

Meanwhile there's black people who make it and say I'm not just gonna put u on just cuz u black...sigh

I'm just tired of learning and being aware and woke and all that without seeing substantial results

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I agree, but at the same time a leader is a lightning rod and catalyst. They take all the heat for everyone else and could also be looked as a symbol.

I think the bad actors have learned though, they'll just take em out before they get big now. Either by killing them or planting CP.
If leaders are being killed does that mean we can't protect our own?

So no more progress should be made if anyone can be killed?

We already getting killed out here, why not make it count?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the spirit of Tulsa Oklahoma, we need to take a serious look at group economics.. Now would be a perfect time after the riots a looting..

Then we'll be able to hold those accountable who said since we didn't own any of it, we looted and burned it down..
I was just reading up on this the other day, one of the main things I found important was keeping services/good inside the community and they also had a path to the railroad that didn’t cross through white neighborhoods. It was so cool revisiting how it was, especially in these times.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I hear u completely

But I don't feel like the successful ones in our community are organizing together on our behalf

Each community has their own spokeperson that speaks for them in the senate, gov't, locally etc and the rich ones stay in the background using the spokespersons like puppets. Like when someone makes it successfully, that person has an obligation to pull his community up by giving game and putting them on.

But for us, we got puppets and I can't say if there's anyone in the background working on our behalf

I've seen too many people of other races get internships and put on just cuz of the community connection.

Meanwhile there's black people who make it and say I'm not just gonna put u on just cuz u black...sigh

I'm just tired of learning and being aware and woke and all that without seeing substantial results
I get what you’re saying. In an ideal world, Black people who make it would put others on out of obligation... however, it goes back to my previous point... not all skin folk are kin folk.

A lot of these black people put in prominent positions are just there for show and have no autonomy. Just look at Clarence Thomas. He’s the definition of an Uncle Tom. That’s why I don’t get giddy when people talk about having a black female Vice President.... it means nothing if they have a white suprematist mentality.

I know your pain. Every other community puts each other on which I’m not mad at, I wish more of us would do the same. The problem is, a lot of us are deeply indoctrinated with the white man’s ice being colder. When a lot of our people believe their saviour is a white looking hippy, it’s no surprise that’s the case.

It will take time but don’t be discouraged. There are a lot of us working behind the scenes. It will take generations but slowly but surely, a lot of us will get on code. Don’t focus on the ones who can’t be saved, just focus on those who are on the same page. A lot of people won’t make it because they’re too deeply Indoctrinated.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Leadership is always necessary in any situation. To achieve what we need we need to organize, strategize and then mobilize
This is what racists fear the most because it’s effective. I feel like the problem today is the same as back in the day, subverters working on behalf of racist government officials.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leadership is necessary with leadership people learn their roles and responsibilities.

without leadership there is chaos. Which is my only issue with black lives matter. Everything seems to be so disorganized and all over the place.

every movement every group every society always has a leader or figure head to point to when change occurs

this is a historical fact

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I'm looking at BLM and it barely resembles what it used to be

Slogans, riots, branding, uproars, protesting.....but to what end?

We need leaders with set goals and ultimatums with our consolidated power being used with laser focus to achieve things

Cuz right now it's all starting to look like nihilism when co-opted by everyone that has a bone to pick with the system