Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Triple OG Carol on her Mr. Roger shyt:skip: Acorn cookies looked scrumptious:steviej: Tara/Denise got big hearts:ld: Dreamy Sasha made Abe bounce:ohhh: Rosita cut a promo:umad: Eugene in the cut:mjlol: Un-Clear Morgan BACK:scust: Saviors map boobytrap set-up :patrice: Go HAM with headless corpse, brehs:ufdup: RIcktator team came thru:bustback: and Snoop Dogg the building:ooh: Blood splat AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: Glenn/Strugglerow artillery room haven:lawd: Bullet shells on a hundred, thousand, trillion:dead: Father G. bust his gun:ohlawd: Daryl's Von Miller tackle:banderas: Michonne's Negan drop:huhldup:, segue into walkie talkie ETHER:dame: In a Zombie Apocalypse:dahell:, leave pregnant Maggie as your lookout post:snoop: And, wasn't Jesus in the car with her:lupe:

@Danie84 with the goat recaps as always:russ:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
If u referring to the show, didn't they have Carl shoot and kill her off screen?

No she died from Maggie cutting her stomach wide open and pulling the baby out. And they actually showed her cutting her stomach open.

Carl just finished her off so she wouldn't turn into a zombie.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Hate Watcher Review:

I can't even hate that was dope. Although how my man get the drop on Abe like that? And once that alarm went off everyone watching the perimeter shoulda been on attention so OG Carol was slacking. But still sick episode. I gotta assume that was only a small portion of Neegan's group and Rick and them should too as that isn't any long term compound.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:salute: Our Captain, Our Captain

Rick and them are evil as fukk. They ALWAYS make excuses to kill somebody.
Excuses? Are you for real. You forgot Negan men held Sasha, Daryl and Abe up ? They were going to kill them before Daryl got them first. Negan had a hilltop guy so shook he stabbed his own leader in broad daylight. They heard from them 1st hand how they extort and kill someone right off the bat when they meet new groups and you think they could work something out with them without bloodshed?? Cmon now. Morgan is an idiot , this world is not for him anymore . He thinks having impassioned heart to heart talks with people who are used to no consequences for their actions . If I was Rick I would exhile Morgan and let him survive on his own , maybe he can more idiots like himself out there.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, it's going to be a massacre. I don't think we're getting just 1 death. they might off 3-4 characters before the season is up. dre gotta new show lined up, so does daryl. glenn probably gone, tara and sasha just had babies. abe definitely out of here with that recent heel turn. :whew:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I don't think we're getting just 1 death. they might off 3-4 characters before the season is up.
Agreed. Can't be just 1. Not after what Daryl did to them and then last night with the slaughter at the Saviors Camp. You can't have the biggest villian in the series showing up with his team taking so many L's in a row like that. They gonna go have to go hard against Rick and team :lupe: