Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been shytting on this show for the better part of 2 seasons (yet still watching :snoop:), this episode here though, was pure piff. No complaints at all.

One thing I don't get though. Shouldn't the saviors had known that wasn't ole dude's head considering it had already turned? What did they think they did, killed him, waited for him to turn into a walker, THEN chopped off his head?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
the more I think about it I just can't see them killing maggie. I don't think they got the guts to brutally murder a pregnant woman....MAYBE beat her so she has a miscarriage but even that's tough to see. I'm starting to think they'll have maggie and carol hostage and glenn will step up before they kill her. then dude will kill glenn right in front of maggie....the way they put so much emphasis on maggie going on the trip, it's like the writer's are trying to make us THINK maggie will be killed. just to sike us out. they been doin that shyt a lot the past couple seasons. at the same time I can't see them bringing another baby on the show so :yeshrug:

either way, it's gonna be interesting to see how it plays out. I can't see rick surrendering his guns. jesus already warned em about negan beating somebody to death so rick knows he's about that life. and they already killed a shyt load of his men so he's murking somebody regardless.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Gabriel quoting the bible and murking dudes may be the dopest thing I've seen in a minute :russ:
if they were smart they'd keep him on. a priest dishin out headshots while quoting bible scriptures, then finishing it off with an Amen. dude could become one of the most popular characters on the show.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:lolbron: Rosita callin Morgan a puta

:pachaha: Abe straight ethering Rostia...and Eugene tryna pick up

:martin: Morgan gotta get off his spirtual shyt

:ehh: Gabriel finally not useless...amen.

Dre going full
full

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:dwillhuh: where is this from?
It looks like it might be a DC Nation short.

They did like a hundred little 2 minute skits and they'd throw them in between other DC shows durring the DC Nation block on Cartoon Network.
I tried to collect them all, but I never saw that one before... so it might be fan made. If its put out by DC my guess is its a DC Nation short tho.

There are a ton of them.
Half of them are good... the rest suck.

DC Nation Shorts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Damn peep freak. He stay on some weirdo shyt. Why is that waste of breath still alive?

He is probably the most useful person in all of Alexandrea, even moreso than the doctor.
The doctor is an expert in a single field (medicine)... while Eugene is overseeing their entire agriculture program, engineering, repairing and maintaining various equipment... All of the supply runs they are doing are planned by him by the way.

Anybody there can pick up a gun... but nobody knows the first thing about building an aquaduct or filtrating the water once they have it... or how to distill ethanol for fuel... etc
He is invaluable, they just don't spend much time showing his contrabutions cause they make for boring tv.
They are downplaying it for comedy but a few eps back they even show him instructing Darryl and Rick on where to go on there supply run and what to bring back. If you recall, way back when dude from everybody hates chris was still alive... Eugene was leading a supply run with Glenn to retrieve a part for the solar panels which he realized they needed, tracked down, retrieved, and later installed. He is the reason they continue to have water and power... and likely gas also... and a large reason they have some renewable food cause Maggie (the farmer's daughter) aint growing shyt.

He is a weirdo but he is arguably the most valuable person there by a huge margin.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
After I got the 300 in chips I put the knot back in my pocket non chalant as hell :snoop:. shyt had to fall out when I pulled out my squares to fire one up. I was surrounded by all females in the spot I was at too so I know one of them bytches got 4 months of rent out of a nikka :to:. I'm here now trying to see what's up though. I grabbed 400 more to hit the table with again :to:. I got a fukkin problem breh's
I don't know if I could be that bold after some shyt like that?