Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Triple OG Carol on her Mr. Roger shyt:skip: Acorn cookies looked scrumptious:steviej: Tara/Denise got big hearts:ld: Dreamy Sasha made Abe bounce:ohhh: Rosita cut a promo:umad: Eugene in the cut:mjlol: Un-Clear Morgan BACK:scust: Saviors map boobytrap set-up :patrice: Go HAM with headless corpse:demonic: RIcktator team came thru:bustback: and Snoop Dogg the building:ooh: Blood splat AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: Glenn/Strugglerow artillery room haven:lawd: Bullet shells on a hundred, thousand, trillion:dead: Father G. bust his gun:ohlawd: Daryl's Von Miller tackle:banderas: Michonne's Negan drop:huhldup: Walkie talkie ETHER:dame: In a Zombie Apocalypse:dahell:, leave pregnant Maggie as your lookout post:snoop: And, wasn't Jesus in the car with her:lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
nobody else trip off morgan
hooking the jail up.
:mjpls:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
if they were smart they'd keep him on. a priest dishin out headshots while quoting bible scriptures, then finishing it off with an Amen. dude could become one of the most popular characters on the show.

Never thought we'd live to see the day Gabriel could be a loved character :russ: :wow:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Who is the red headed chick in the previews with the Saviors?

She is in another show I watch or from a movie but I can't think of it and IMDB isn't showing next episode case besides the main players right now

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
the more I think about it I just can't see them killing maggie. I don't think they got the guts to brutally murder a pregnant woman....MAYBE beat her so she has a miscarriage but even that's tough to see. I'm starting to think they'll have maggie and carol hostage and glenn will step up before they kill her. then dude will kill glenn right in front of maggie....the way they put so much emphasis on maggie going on the trip, it's like the writer's are trying to make us THINK maggie will be killed. just to sike us out. they been doin that shyt a lot the past couple seasons. at the same time I can't see them bringing another baby on the show so :yeshrug:

either way, it's gonna be interesting to see how it plays out. I can't see rick surrendering his guns. jesus already warned em about negan beating somebody to death so rick knows he's about that life. and they already killed a shyt load of his men so he's murking somebody regardless.

Lori was full blown pregnant breh.... And she died slow and horribly.