Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Neagan: Welcome Back Morgan

Rick: :wtf:

Morgan::demonic:

Carol: I told you Rick :ufdup:
:ohhh::lupe::leon::ehh:

Ehthey+look+pretty+lame+but+if+i+had+to+say+_628ed482b9cd37ddd40c89cb7a657a1a.gif

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Option A - keep growing and finding food. Your situation isn't great but its not dire
Option B - go to war with a group you know nothing about in order to make a deal where someone else still produces your food for you.

They chose B without even thinking :francis:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Jesus wig and beard is hilarious.... How can you do this incredible zombie make-up and this guy looking like a stunt double? :mjlol:
i did some extra work on a tv show a few months back and the makeup game was so cheap and basic...so now when i watch any show i can kinda see how cheap shyt looks....Dude's wig looks all types of fukked up....

the scene where everyone is posted up outside of Jesus' people's spot just looked like a cheap poster shot with everyone in a fake ass stance. shyt was looking extra fugazi

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I have this feeling there going to introduce Abraham to Lucille
wouldnt be surprised the way they have him thinkin bout the future and shyt in this ep and how he want them chocolate draws so bad
if they do it how he dies in the comics tho that shyt would be good ass cooler talk for sure :pachaha: i remember be shocked af when it happened and had to re-read the shyt to see if it was real