Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
SYMBOLISM 101:

Ginger is flirting with SASHA, and gets his hankering for Negro kitty. Immediately after throwing up deuces at one another, the VERY NEXT SHOT is a WHITE POLE being JAMMED INTO THE MUD.

:ld: #WhoOnThatWavelength

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Maggie finally bossed up on that pervert

9740_900.gif

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I actually agree and its all but certain they are gonna change his character for the show.

No way are they gonna allow that much swearing. He was kind of cartoonish and looked like 50s greaser placed in the Apocalypse setting.
Jesus' wig is distracting as hell. This show's wigs are so jarringly fake it almost takes you out f the show/scene.
It amazes me how some of yall let the dumbest shyt bother you.

It's wig.....OK. Move on:laugh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It amazes me how some of yall let the dumbest shyt bother you.

It's wig.....OK. Move on:laugh:
I have. Its no big deal just a complaint I have about this show and comically awful hair pieces. Jesus needs to keep that beanie on at all times.
:mjlol:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Amen. I don't know why these special snowflake ass nikkas wont stay in the spoilers thread.
Yall can read, congratulations we get it.

They always use the excuse "we're just speculating".. "but the series diverges from the book soo much that this stuff we're talking about may not happen", but they can "speculate" without bringing up characters that haven't been introduced and plot lines that haven't happened yet. shyt's annoying. I'm sick of hearing about "Neegan" already and he ain't even appeared on screen yet, because these lames been fanboy-ing over "neegan" since last season.

And I'm not one that usually complains about shyt like that but damn, its just been blatant and too much this season.

Yep, 100% agree with this but they do have a point that the show and the book are completely different. With that said you are completely right as the show uses the same main villains and some plots which is a pretty big deal.

In all fairness I don't think its Game of Thrones spoilers bad yet...since GoT follows the source material faithfully.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
The Dr. Dre hair piece is far more annoying that Jesus...

His introduction and absence from the story is really annoying. He'll show up and then be gone for 75% of the season. He's a waste.

I see what you're saying, but not every character needs to be heavily involved with the plot. The show also needs a few filler characters readily available to satisfy the viewers appetite for death without having major implications on the rest of the story.