Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Xander Berkely plays smug dikkhead as well as any actor in Hollywood and was a perfect casting choice for Gregory.

I am still totally distracted by that "local community theater stage version of Man of La Mancha beard" that the actor playing Jesus is wearing.

Love when Rick goes all crazy violent but dude has a glass jaw. Let a skinny white chick drop him with one punch.

Still a bit :lupe: about them introducing Negan since I am of the opinion that he is one of the worst characters ever created for a comic book in the history of ever. Hopefully they do like they did with the Governor and make Negan nothing like he was in the comics.
I actually agree and its all but certain they are gonna change his character for the show.

No way are they gonna allow that much swearing. He was kind of cartoonish and looked like 50s greaser placed in the Apocalypse setting.
Jesus' wig is distracting as hell. This show's wigs are so jarringly fake it almost takes you out f the show/scene.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Rick always gettin into something :smugfavre:

:takedat: Abe tryna smash both Sash and Rosita.

Overall thought it was an alright episode, good set up for what's going to come.

:lolbron: @ all'em entering the house and you got Rick buck ass naked

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I actually agree and its all but certain they are gonna change his character for the show.

No way are they gonna allow that much swearing. He was kind of cartoonish and looked like 50s greaser placed in the Apocalypse setting.
Jesus' wig is distracting as hell. This show's wigs are so jarringly fake it almost takes you out f the show/scene.
Yea with knowing who's playing him he won't be like he was in the book it just won't work on this tv show setting. For the record I liked him in the comic dude is hilarious and straight:troll:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Xander Berkely plays smug dikkhead as well as any actor in Hollywood and was a perfect casting choice for Gregory.

I am still totally distracted by that "local community theater stage version of Man of La Mancha beard" that the actor playing Jesus is wearing.

Love when Rick goes all crazy violent but dude has a glass jaw. Let a skinny white chick drop him with one punch.

Still a bit :lupe: about them introducing Negan since I am of the opinion that he is one of the worst characters ever created for a comic book in the history of ever. Hopefully they do like they did with the Governor and make Negan nothing like he was in the comics.
He's amazing in the comics, if they do anything to change that then they'll have royally fukked up.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that gregory character....:patrice:

what a dikk. they could have wooped all of them and took over the hilltop.

I am ready to see jesus flex his skills in battle tho soon.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
when they gon let darryl get some trim? it's been 6 seasons, and he hasn't come close to getting his dikk wet.

also, we all knew carl would be like :yeshrug: when he found out pops was smashing michonne.