Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

All Star
Daps
when they gon let darryl get some trim? it's been 6 seasons, and he hasn't come close to getting his dikk wet.also, we all knew carl would be like when he found out pops was smashing michonne.
I thought it was implied he was about to try fukkin Hershel's daughter. Idk what that age of consent in Georgia is, tho.
:mjpls:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Yeah I don't love negan at all so I personally hope they change him some . And they
kill him and don't have Rick bytch out randomly sparing his life
This Rick is a savage compared to the comic at least he was until he cut his beard, then started a lil :flabbynsick:. but yeah whoever Negan kills with Lucille aint no way this Rick is forgiving that.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Michonne going to die brehs, anything that Rick puts his dikk in always ends up dead :mjlol:
true ... People really don't understand story telling itt. Rick is a anti hero type he's not meant to be at peace or happy or in love. He may find these things and experience them here and there. but in the end he is meant to be left in the dark and alone fighting for survival.
:mjlol:@ these nikkas thinking Richionne about to be some zombie slaying power couple:russ:. this shyt gonna end horribly. :wow:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is what the group does best but I already know whats gonna happen...
Yeaaaah, they never really bossed up on anyone of merit. Strong arming a couple bandits and using guerrilla tactics insurging larger populations with a small group is one thing. Going up against killers who are better at what you think you are good at is another. Rick's group is a big fish in a little pond who's about to be in a bigger pond with bigger fish. A DeusExMachinaHalo5TeamSlayerBattle Rocket spawning out of nowhere isnt going to happen this time. The Governor beat the shyt out of Rick and killed almost the entire prison settlement while disenfranchising the main group in their head up battle. This nikka Negan is....well, he's something else entirely. They havent a clue.
:wow: