Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Xander Berkely plays smug dikkhead as well as any actor in Hollywood and was a perfect casting choice for Gregory.

I am still totally distracted by that "local community theater stage version of Man of La Mancha beard" that the actor playing Jesus is wearing.

Love when Rick goes all crazy violent but dude has a glass jaw. Let a skinny white chick drop him with one punch.

Still a bit :lupe: about them introducing Negan since I am of the opinion that he is one of the worst characters ever created for a comic book in the history of ever. Hopefully they do like they did with the Governor and make Negan nothing like he was in the comics.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ the bloody face Rick thing getting old now

I dont trust this new town/group at all

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This episode reminded me of the Wire for some reason lol

Greg: "So you finnin to hit Neegan, leader of the Saviors?"
Rick: "Yeah, he took your food"
Greg: "You kill a guy like that, his whole army stand-up, biker gangs, guns, walkers, you need Killa-Carol or Savage-type Morgan, or Shane to pull that shyt off"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xander Berkely plays smug dikkhead as well as any actor in Hollywood and was a perfect casting choice for Gregory.

I am still totally distracted by that "local community theater stage version of Man of La Mancha beard" that the actor playing Jesus is wearing.

Love when Rick goes all crazy violent but dude has a glass jaw. Let a skinny white chick drop him with one punch.

Still a bit :lupe: about them introducing Negan since I am of the opinion that he is one of the worst characters ever created for a comic book in the history of ever. Hopefully they do like they did with the Governor and make Negan nothing like he was in the comics.
Yeah I don't love negan at all so I personally hope they change him some . And they
kill him and don't have Rick bytch out randomly sparing his life

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Abe smash Rosita:steviej:, but fantasized about Sasha:myman: Carule and Judith got the same bangs:heh: Denise's food for thought:flabbynsick: Jesus AWLL up in the cameras:duck: In a Zombie Apocalypse, still don't learn:francis: from past group bargain FUKKERY:birdman: Hilltop colony's Plantation House, tho:patrice: RIKCtaKer jugular FATALITY shot:ooh:Michonne's counter HAWG combo:jawalrus: Daryl Go HAM for some cows:skip: Negan constant namedrop:demonic: juxtaposed with prenatal bliss:usure: You can just feel Maggie/Glenn impending trauma aHead:ld:

Last edited: