Reppin
buffalo ny
12729189_891926114238228_3096364750360547476_n.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Carol.needed to be there instead.
She would have whacked that clown Gregory and took over that place.
Maggie was a liability on this trip.
I don't understand how she was selected.

Art Barr

Carol can't be put in harms way, that's why she's the boss :manny:. Group would collapse if she got offed. Maggie negotiated pretty good :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Carol can't be put in harms way, that's why she's the boss :manny:. Group would collapse if she got offed. Maggie negotiated pretty good :yeshrug:

Yeah, the second time.
The first time Rick put her in an incendiary situation.
All because if dude was on bullshyt,....Glenn whacks dude and real talk,....glenn should whack dude anyway cause he just blatantly propositioned Maggie and we in the zombie apocalypse.
So, if you dirt mack'n I got to whack you, breh.

All cause now we on some warrior shyt and all the built up pook shyt.
that I could have excused in society because it was enough women to go around.
Now, it may not be many females and you coming at mine and ya got's ta go.
Especially after he came out on some you peasants type shyt with the group.
Plus, looked down on them for having Maggie negotiate.
Like she just supposed to fawn over dude living in this house.
House would have been what I would have done in 28 days at that house.
given a bit of leeway off top.

Art Barr

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So Abraham leaving the necklace in the dirt was him thinking about Sasha instead of Rosita when he was getting choked? :lupe:

Gregory was a dikk, but it's cool to see Xander Berkeley show up on the show. He was great as Percy on Nikita (slept on show).

Doc giving Daryl baked treats, but he would rather eat roadkill :mjlol:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
so we know the squad gonna come out victorious but it definitely feels like we losing some people.....i'm guessing Abe and Glenn. or Abe and Maggie. just can't see them bringing another baby onto the show.

Child actors, especially babies and such cost money on the set because of the special care they need (ie school, accommodations for parents/guardians). Teens and elementary age kids are worse because Union laws require a teacher be on-set to teach minors as they are technically missing school..It is hard for budgets to justify thousands of dollars for a small character when you need to shoot zombie herds causing chaos....

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Abraham leaving the necklace in the dirt was him thinking about Sasha instead of Rosita when he was getting choked? :lupe:

Gregory was a dikk, but it's cool to see Xander Berkeley show up on the show. He was great as Percy on Nikita (slept on show).

Doc giving Daryl baked treats, but he would rather eat roadkill :mjlol:

Was surprised to see so many ppl say they didn't get why Abraham was on some shyt the whole ep. Looks like he's been fukking with rosita for a while. But thinking about leaving her for Sasha. Looks like Sasha knows too. Which is why she switched shifts. Regardless how she might feel, she wasn't trying break up a happy home.

That's why Abe asked Daryl about settling. and why he tucked the necklace.