Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Lmao. I was just fukkin wit u bro. My fam got a STRONG ass light skin gene and and we rarely get any chocolate babies, no matter how dark the skin color of the opposite person outside of the family. We are all either light brown or light skinned as my color is. Some families have stronger genes in certain areas, especially skin color. I'm guessing that either your moms or pops have a dark skin gene in their blood line, they just ain't get it themselves.
:whoa: I was just postin fam. but yeah both of my parents have fathers that were dark.
:ohlawd: why is Rosita so badd man

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
This episode was all about seeing how many sensitive ass people they could upset :russ:

Lesbians, Daryl found himself a boyfriend and interracial sex :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
if they can get jesus to be a full member of the squad, they will be 2013 seattle seahawks level of greatness :whoo:
Michonne playing the Point.

Rick is top 3 SG.

Daryl being the GO-TO Small Forward.

Carol is the seasoned Power Forward.

Jesus is the Two-Way Center.
:banderas:

Morgan is the J.R Smith of the league now. :martin:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I just watched this episode.

I dunno if somebody already addressed this but did anybody find it strange that time went by peacefully for them after they killed a bunch of Negan's men? Like Negan didn't find it suspicious that a group of his men didn't show back up? I was scratching my head at that.

They'll explain it later.

Jesus was supposed to be Hispanic, but I should expect this from Hollywood. :francis:
See, I didn't even say nothing cause cats be like 'chill out its just a show' but thats the first thing I noticed too.
Jesus (or HeyZeus) is one of the most gangster hispanic characters, right up there with the Governer and they turned em both lily white. :francis:

Glad I'm, not the only one seeing the agenda.