Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
0/2 so far on this mid season...its like the show has made a drastic change over the last season. either that or i'm just getting bored with it...

Carl's dialogue this episode was so bad...every time he and that girl talked i felt like i was watching days of our lives or some shyt..

could tell Rick and Mischonne were gonna fukk from the beginning of the episode....they've always had chemistry but they had it through the roof early on in this episode....really the only interesting thing that happened..

Jesus/Rick/Darryl was like some Benny Hill shyt....their running around sequence needed this backdrop

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I don't think that asian girl will end up on FWD, I think it will be the boy they just want us to think it's the asian

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Michonne was probably wenching pre-Apocalypse too.

You know
99h6nlZ.png
wasn't the father of
kO7Vv81.png
.:mjpls:
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
the funny thing is both of my parents are closer to that child's color and im closest in complexion to the man. :mjlol:
she prolly was wenchin on the low tho:russ::troll:
It's wild. My ex wife and I are both brown and dark complexioned but my son came out that color of his light skinned grandfather

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
It's wild. My ex wife and I are both brown and dark complexioned but my son came out that color of his light skinned grandfather
every black person knows we come in a variety of colors. yet nikkas will still act like being dark skinned and having fair skinned kids [or vice versa] is a rare thing.
When I was college I showed some of my homies a pic of my dad. :deadmanny: I look just like that nikka. but Im dark and he's light. They act like they never heard of such a thing:snoop:

but yeah the walking dead tho. I love that show.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
every black person knows we come in a variety of colors. yet nikkas will still act like being dark skinned and having fair skinned kids [or vice versa] is a rare thing.
When I was college I showed some of my homies a pic of my dad. :deadmanny: I look just like that nikka. but Im dark and he's light. They act like they never heard of such a thing:snoop:

but yeah the walking dead tho. I love that show.
Lmao. I was just fukkin wit u bro. My fam got a STRONG ass light skin gene and and we rarely get any chocolate babies, no matter how dark the skin color of the opposite person outside of the family. We are all either light brown or light skinned as my color is. Some families have stronger genes in certain areas, especially skin color. I'm guessing that either your moms or pops have a dark skin gene in their blood line, they just ain't get it themselves.