Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I just watched this episode.

I dunno if somebody already addressed this but did anybody find it strange that time went by peacefully for them after they killed a bunch of Negan's men? Like Negan didn't find it suspicious that a group of his men didn't show back up? I was scratching my head at that.
I think the assumption was she was cheating on her man with his boy
In any case its a dream sequence

Daps
episode was mediocre:russell:the plot went nowhere and though it was a forgone conclusion Kizzy Warrior Princess would eventually become Rick Redneck's bed warmer their union still came out forced. and unnatural..:stopitslime: on top of that my intelligence was further insulted when yet another character (Deanna) whom considering the circumstance the we last saw her surrounded and being attacked by an undead mob should have been ripped to shreds but some how miraculously emerges as a whole zombie without as much as bite mark on them :aicmon:

Last edited:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
the scene where they were chasing jesus around the field might be the WOAT of the series:mjlol:......they really chased this dude in a circle and allowed him to get back in the truck:what:.....only shyt that coulda made this cornier is if he threw some marbles on the floor and made em trip. what the fukk were the writers thinking with this bullshyt:mindblown:

Straight up Scooby Doo / Roadrunner and Coyote status. All that was missing was the music and an ACME sign

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
the scene where they were chasing jesus around the field might be the WOAT of the series:mjlol:......they really chased this dude in a circle and allowed him to get back in the truck:what:.....only shyt that coulda made this cornier is if he threw some marbles on the floor and made em trip. what the fukk were the writers thinking with this bullshyt:mindblown:
The writing has gotten awful on this show

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Walking Dead: Morning After:patrice: Judith's just a liability waiting to happen:ehh: One-eyed Carl's demon seed planted:ufdup: Enid shoulda stayed back to talk with Maggie:usure: In a Zombie Apocalypse, blast loud music:dame:, and give bumrushed hipster:laff: multiple chances:leostare: Carefree Rick had Darryl playin freeze-tag:wtf: with this Jesus fool:what:; among a field of Walkers:dahell: Denise's food truck:hamster: Under the sea:flabbynsick: But, what happened to that Dodge Charger, pleihboi:birdman: Lite Katana work:whew: Michonne on her ZenMaster shyt:jbhmm: DeAnna:old: looked like her old-alived self:ld: Alexandrian son came thru in the clutch, tho:manny: And. Spearmint Gum:hug: makes the cypher complete:steviej:

Last edited:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
in this thread like
tumblr_myod82YgrU1rcwa0zo3_250.gif
I haven't watch the episode yet :sadcam:
that review coming later when I get home tho:smugfavre:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jesus' ground game and outside skills are thorough in the comics so I'm glad the tv character is spot on. I guess the alexandrians are going to meet the hilltop colonies and politic. This means war is on the horizon too.
Yessir Hilltop and the reason he was trying to steal the truck will be revealed soon