Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Riiicccckk Dawg!.

I was thinking while they were on the couch, they should hook up. Michonne is beautiful to me

:ufdup: They need to quit playing and Let big Abe get at Sasha

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Yeah she was the Walking Thot

:mjcry:
She was just trying to re-establish control over her sexlife after being brutally raped... for days by dozens of men, so its way more complicated than that.
But Morgan helps her deal with it.

On the show she just fukked Rick cause they were both on the couch. :pachaha::manny:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this michonne shyt got me sick to my stomach :to:

Michonne was probably wenching pre-Apocalypse too.

You know
99h6nlZ.png
wasn't the father of
kO7Vv81.png
.:mjpls:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched this episode.

I dunno if somebody already addressed this but did anybody find it strange that time went by peacefully for them after they killed a bunch of Negan's men? Like Negan didn't find it suspicious that a group of his men didn't show back up? I was scratching my head at that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jesus da White Ninja in the house!
This does bring Rick's number of uber bad ass lieutenants to a ridiculous number so I am expecting a bit of a culling pretty soon.

Rick and Michonne finally happened. shyt has been lowkey building for a while so I am glad that the show recognized the chemistry between the actors. It is funny that Rick has moved on fast as shyt from that annoying white ho whose arm he chopped off. He probably forgot her name before his axe went through he bone.:mjlol:

And look how breezy Rick is acting now that he is getting that good good from Michonne. Dude aint been this relaxed in the entire time this show has been on the air. He wasn't this chill when that c*nt of a wife of his was still alive. Michonne got that magic.:shaq: