Veteran
Daps
#nopulloutgang

:youngsabo:
961.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Introduction of Jesus character was :ehh:. Still have no idea how he got on top of the truck after being tied up :mindblown:, ol Harry Houdini ass.

Him popping up at the end like that too :heh:

Michonne/Rick had been vaguely hinted at for awhile, so it's not too shocking. She's already an upgrade from Jesse in the fact she has no kids to deal with. TWD with that agenda, didn't Abraham say something about liking Sasha now too :sas2:.

Spencer tracking down his mom in the woods didn't really play for me, as I didn't care about him or his mom as a character. Only Alexandrians I really know are the lesbo nurse and the gay dude who likes to drop maps.

I hope they give Enid more to do besides being a sullen teenager.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Man the way this she's describing their relationship seriously vs the host and guest low brow jokes speaks volumes

They ain't slick. :stopitslime:

You know the host is salty too. I heard he doesn't like the idea of Rick and Michonne.

I typically don't give a shyt about black woman/white man relationships but Richonne is :ohlawd::whoo:. I've been all about that since season 3.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is very entertainment episode.

:russ: @ Jesus became my quick favorite character. I love how the Jesus can just escape being imprisoned and being tied up and stuff. He is like an escape artist. Praise Jesus!! :blessed: :lawd:

Michonne is a better wife to Rick and a mother to Carl than Lori ever was but please don't let Michonne to get killed.:to:

Why were they so obsessed with chasing Jesus the ninja. Just go back home? that had me :what: I guess they were :whoo: at his skills like "We need to get him on our sides, need a solider/ninja like him for the war"