Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

egsteel

All Star
Daps
ay that ugly fat dyke half-doctor has got to be the duaghter of the showrunner or something

she cant act and even by ugly standards... this bycth is ugly as fukk :camby:
She's dating the black guy I believe.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
:patrice:since Glenn has been having so many near death experiences. and we now know Negan is on the scene. hmm I wonder..
If Glenn really will die soon then. we know Negan beats his head in leaving it looking like a smashed watermelon. My bet is on Glenn being the next main cast member to die.:mjcry:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this was a fun epsiode ... the best one in pure enjoyment this season :yeshrug:

i dont think the show is perfect but its a fun genre show was some good actors ...

dunno why so many people watch it just to bytch ... :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:patrice:since Glenn has been having so many near death experiences. and we now know Negan is on the scene. hmm I wonder..
If Glenn really will die soon then. we know Negan beats his head in leaving it looking like a smashed watermelon. My bet is on Glenn being the next main cast member to die.:mjcry:

I definitely feel the same, he's had so many brushes with death recently it will get people to think he won't die anytime soon. Then Negan comes in and completely destroys his skull in such an unsettling and grotesque way leaving absolutely no doubt that he's dead and gone :whoo:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I definitely feel the same, he's had so many brushes with death recently it will get people to think he won't die anytime soon. Then Negan comes in and completely destroys his skull in such an unsettling and grotesque way leaving absolutely no doubt that he's dead and gone :whoo:
yup and with Carl losing his eye this episode they differently following the comic. Glenn about to get his head busted open :damn: